Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Suder34 Pebbles wasn’t out for very long so didn’t take my attention away too much but he is H O T !

@Scuffed some more Kyle’s socks in the blizzard at half time, the weather was horrendous for the first half 🥶

Then we have some Spicy playing with the snow after HT.
Then Ruben and Spicy coming off at FT 😍😍

That’s me done now ✌🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Suder34 Pebbles wasn’t out for very long so didn’t take my attention away too much but he is H O T !

@Scuffed some more Kyle’s socks in the blizzard at half time, the weather was horrendous for the first half 🥶

That’s me done now ✌🏻😂
View attachment 893509
View attachment 893511
View attachment 893512
I’m low key jealous you got that close to him 😂 I’ve known for a long time he is indeed HOT and and fit as F&@#! I shall be having a long good look at my disgusting pics later 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope he fanboys tomorrow and takes a picture with everyone. And by everyone, I mean Bruno 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That’s me done now ✌🏻😂
View attachment 893509
View attachment 893511
View attachment 893512
Spicy is such a kid 😂😂
And Dias...there are no words

I know we all talk about a threesome with Spicy and Mase but, I wouldn't turn one with Spicy and Rúben down.

Thanks for all the videos @jflurker93 you were really close to the pitch! Hope you had a great time despite the cold!

Also, I have recovered from my pessimistic streak due to United. Taking everything into consideration is a great result, if someone had told me two weeks ago that we would be tying with them, I would have asked who was their dealer.

Now back to thirsting, can't wait for tomorrow!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I get so embarrassed for bethany being at every game sat on the roof she’s so desperate. Lmaooo pls stop.

I bleeping wish 😂😂😂 I did however see Nathan today! 😂 and I was like a star struck teenager 😂😂😂😂 mr isanythingrealanymore was like who’s that. I played it cool and acted like I didn’t see anyone 👀
Did you get his attention 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.