Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was 10 days ago and maybe the US FBC members can confirm, but I'm sure you can get any dental treatment in the states as its private healthcare, they'll do anything cos you're paying for it, so this is just for attention
maybe she can't afford it, and needs Big T to tell his son to give her a loan 🀭

Evening all! Hope you've all had a good Sunday and stayed safe in this weather πŸ’™
We've had dinner with my mum today so obviously I had to make her watch the match.
Latest insights into the muddled mind of PunkMother 🀣
β€’ She still doesn't like Mason and says there is something about him that she doesn't trust. She also thinks he looks like he's in his mid 30s πŸ™ˆ
β€’ She remembers the days when I loved Ronaldo, can't believe he's 36 and thinks he's an arrogant piece of work πŸ˜‚
β€’ She likes Michael Carrick. She doesn't think it's fair for him not be offered the manager's job.
β€’ She was saying Tommy T by the end of the match so I think she's on board with the sass too. Like mother like daughter 🀣

Does it have to be Monday tomorrow?! 😫
I mean....we are improving a bit, her opinions about Ronaldo are on point. And we share the one about TT.
Please, you have to ask her how old she thinks JG is? If she thinks Mase is so old, Jack might be 40 in her eyes πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

@Chani10 I have a present for you. I think you will love this gif. This also applies for other United fans that dislike Jorginho

Have they not heard that tomorrow he is going to Paris?

View attachment 893783

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean....we are improving a bit, her opinions about Ronaldo are on point. And we share the one about TT.
Please, you have to ask her how old she thinks JG is? If she thinks Mase is so old, Jack might be 40 in her eyes πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

@Chani10 I have a present for you. I think you will love this gif. This also applies for other United fans that dislike Jorginho

Touching the badge like that...STOP!!! :love: :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Evening all! Hope you've all had a good Sunday and stayed safe in this weather πŸ’™
We've had dinner with my mum today so obviously I had to make her watch the match.
Latest insights into the muddled mind of PunkMother 🀣
β€’ She still doesn't like Mason and says there is something about him that she doesn't trust. She also thinks he looks like he's in his mid 30s πŸ™ˆ
β€’ She remembers the days when I loved Ronaldo, can't believe he's 36 and thinks he's an arrogant piece of work πŸ˜‚
β€’ She likes Michael Carrick. She doesn't think it's fair for him not be offered the manager's job.
β€’ She was saying Tommy T by the end of the match so I think she's on board with the sass too. Like mother like daughter 🀣

Does it have to be Monday tomorrow?! 😫
Cheers mummy P I don’t feel so weird now. Mason is in his 30s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll ask next time I see her πŸ˜‚ She has previously described him as 'that clown with the girly headband' so I don't think she's a fan 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.