Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I learnt tonight where my thirsting for younger guys come from. My mam goes โ€œI donโ€™t watch strictly for the dancing you knowโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope Mr P was there to hear this bit! ๐Ÿคฃ
He was but I think he was too busy thinking he was King Dick because my mum had also said if I'd taken Mason home to meet her she'd have told me to dump him and she's perfectly happy with the wonderful son-in-law she has ๐Ÿค” he's an arse-kissing bastard!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He was but I think he was too busy thinking he was King Dick because my mum had also said if I'd taken Mason home to meet her she'd have told me to dump him and she's perfectly happy with the wonderful son-in-law she has ๐Ÿค” he's an arse-kissing bastard!
She says that but I bet Mase wouldโ€™ve charmed herโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve already said heโ€™s definitely a hit with the mums ๐Ÿคฃ I refuse to believe PunkMother wouldnโ€™t melt at that smile!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Whereas my mam the opposite. โ€œA girl go to do what a girl got to doโ€ thanks mam Iโ€™ll let you explain to my OH then. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
She says that but I bet Mase wouldโ€™ve charmed herโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve already said heโ€™s definitely a hit with the mums ๐Ÿคฃ I refuse to believe PunkMother wouldnโ€™t melt at that smile!
I honestly don't know what she's seeing, I showed her the suit pictures thinking they would definitely sway her but nothing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also forgot to say when I got back to the hotel after the match, in the bar was someone with the mason daddy/bowl cut and little beardโ€ฆ kind of had a hint of a look of him but way more tan ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Whereas my mam the opposite. โ€œA girl go to do what a girl got to doโ€ thanks mam Iโ€™ll let you explain to my OH then. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I agree with your mum! I'm sure I can have Mason as my beautiful bit on the side and keep Mr P too, I can't be arsed with a messy divorce ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with your mum! I'm sure I can have Mason as my beautiful bit on the side and keep Mr P too, I can't be arsed with a messy divorce ๐Ÿ˜‚
I negotiated mine on the way home, Iโ€™m taking my handbags, shoes, half the house ,my car and the dog ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Haha
I bleeping wish ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I did however see Nathan today! ๐Ÿ˜‚ and I was like a star struck teenager ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ mr isanythingrealanymore was like whoโ€™s that. I played it cool and acted like I didnโ€™t see anyone ๐Ÿ‘€
I would give my kidney to have been you. I am so jealous ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Was he wearing a nice outfit though?

Also @Scuffed could I legally get away with disposing of Gerard for using all the hot water in the house? Just had a shower and spent most of it wondering whether I would die of hypothermia.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he's learning to hold the smile for 5 seconds after turning away.... I can almost hear him counting down in his head :ROFLMAO:
She cut it off just as that smile was starting to turn into a glare ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1638134773431.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.