Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, I was hoping for a tie in this match :cry::cry:
Frustrated Rice tho 🥵🥵

I don't mind Carlotta much, I like her personal style but quite a lot of the stuff she chooses for Mase is horrible. I've seen some of the stuff she does for other footballers and I preferred it!
Dec dresses ok (most of the time) don't know if it's him or Lauren but it works better than some of the outfits that Mase wears.
However, I understand you @Chani10 if you have had bad experiences with stylists in the past, there is no way you are going to start liking her, no matter how well (or bad) she dresses him.

On the phone to the sun as we speak 😂😂

Lewis is the plus one 😭😭😭🥰🥰
That's so cute ❤❤

ETA, I just saw the Braun ad with DCL, just imagine 3 of them in real life 🥵 🥵 🥵
@Suder34 what a lucky girl ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Question is who is gonna help mason put his rings on tomorrow unless she goes with them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Question is who is gonna help mason put his rings on tomorrow unless she goes with them
Lewis will have to put them on for him and do his tie (hopefully he can tie his own shoelaces)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lewis will have to put them on for him and do his tie (hopefully he can tie his own shoelaces)
She'll deffo go with them, she'll get in anywhere. He can't even put his own rings on so no chance he can button up a shirt.

Oh God I'm so bitter and twisted. I need to get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just sending some love to my fellow United supporters before this game ❤ even lacking the MM eye candy till he comes on after 70mins no doubt - have we not suffered enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.