Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Mase doesn't start.....the least they could do is make him start, if I'm going to suffer at least I would like to see him!
But Rashford and Loftus-Cheek on the pitch is something I'm still gonna be able to handle. Just about.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My favourite Bayer player is back and Ronaldo is benched :cry: I'm so happy right now ❤
Let's see how it ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one on here who really doesn't mind Carlotta 🙈 like how could I dislike the person responsible for this :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one on here who really doesn't mind Carlotta 🙈 like how could I dislike the person responsible for this :love:

I want to know what the thanks to Lewis is for in the caption. She’s thanked Nathan for “moral support” before which made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No Daddy and no Ronaldo, WTF?!
I guess I'll have to watch the match for the football then.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This is another reason to dislike.
But I'm happy no one here (that I know of) has had to experience working with stylists to get my hatred. I mean, at least she is a woman. That's her only redeeming quality.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Haha no I don’t mind her either after these glorious pics. 🤣🤣
I appreciate the fact that she gives us content.

can’t get over the cuteness of that Summer photo though 😭 shes so cute she makes me broody and I’m not even crazy about kids😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I dunno she seems nice enough to me? There's been some shockers (like the faces suit :oops:) but on the whole I don't hate the outfits she styles for people and I quite like her own personal style. Like I would totally wear this outfit

• Heart
  • Haha
I dunno she seems nice enough to me? There's been some shockers (like the faces suit :oops:) but on the whole I don't hate the outfits she styles for people and I quite like her own personal style. Like I would totally wear this outfit

I like her personal style and I don’t dislike her, I’m just insanely jealous of her 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t see why Mase needs a ‘stylist’ I’m sure he could do a much better job on his own - or just ask Dec 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like her personal style and I don’t dislike her, I’m just insanely jealous of her 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t see why Mase needs a ‘stylist’ I’m sure he could do a much better job on his own - or just ask Dec 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Just not Little Nath. Sorry @keylimepie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Dec probably got one too I’m guessing, apparently once you earn a certain amount of £ you can’t dress yourself anymore 🤣

• Haha

Totally the same. I'm jealous and absolutely ashamed to say it out loud. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.