Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also not to get that naive person who doesn’t think he might of had a bit of shisha. The place does Asian food as well
Exactly
There are plenty of bars that do Shisha doesn’t mean he has, and even if he has it’s really not that deep he’s a grown man ffs🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally back home in non snowy Surrey. Have United got out of our own half yet? I might go and sit back in the car 🙄
A pic from my drive home!
B0078AF2-0C44-40D1-BD49-03B75AC58732.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apparently I have no shame! 🤣
I have no shame really I think I'm just a bit grumpy today. Mason isn't playing, he also isn't my boyfriend, I got laughed at by a 6 year old and I've got a headache.

Realising Carlotta is an elder like us has cheered me up slightly. 👵🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Was this posted? I can't find photos from pre-match training. Is he hiding?

gettyimages-1356007248-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.