Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuuys! I'm sorry I snapped. And especially sorry I quoted @GGina and I hope you didn't feel like I was trying to be mean to you in any way. I totally didn't mean to. Sorry.
It's stupid, but I'm just going to ignore this whole topic. It started as a joke with me not liking a stupid suit and it's opening wounds that I rather keep close. So have your fun, because this is a place to have fun and laugh and escape from other stuff. I'll just participate with the things I'm cool with, which is 99% of what we talk about and ignore the 1%.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dunno she seems nice enough to me? There's been some shockers (like the faces suit :oops:) but on the whole I don't hate the outfits she styles for people and I quite like her own personal style. Like I would totally wear this outfit

I need these jeans…..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Desperate for Mason to come on and score 3 million goals as a big duck you to Mr TT who is a United supporter

We just fell out badly building IKEA furniture (because he does everything WRONG) so I need some form of revenge Mason come thru x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Desperate for Mason to come on and score 3 million goals as a big duck you to Mr TT who is a United supporter

We just fell out badly building IKEA furniture (because he does everything WRONG) so I need some form of revenge Mason come thru x
I’ve been winding Phil up all day saying “UP THE CHELS” at any given opportunity. If you don’t hear from me again I’ve been thrown out in the snow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right i’m back in the warmth of my car after forgetting where I dumped it and trudging through the snow.

Good result.
Saw pebbles warming up within shouting distance of me 🥵
Caught Spicy spitting on the sideline on video 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve been winding Phil up all day saying “UP THE CHELS” at any given opportunity. If you don’t hear from me again I’ve been thrown out in the snow 🤣
Excellent idea think I’ll get on this! Best get our gloves on just in case 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lmfao what. They do realise these kinds of Shisha bars aren’t drugs?! 🤣🤣 Daddy going to lose his place in the team for getting high on raspberry flavoured shisha 🤣
Mason after going for shisha a couple of times

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Already done with this game! Im off to do me roots! 💇🏻‍♀️
be back when we have inevitably lost our heads and loose!

Reactions: 3
Lmfao what. They do realise these kinds of Shisha bars aren’t drugs?! 🤣🤣 Daddy going to lose his place in the team for getting high on raspberry flavoured shisha 🤣
Also not to get that naive person who doesn’t think he might of had a bit of shisha. The place does Asian food as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4

He looks like he can’t get away quick enough
This is why I would never stalk him because I could never come back from him potentially doing this to me 🤣🤣

Also not to get that naive person who doesn’t think he might of had a bit of shisha. The place does Asian food as well
It’s like that time I went to the coffee shops in Amsterdam for a coffee and I came out and was addicted to weed because I’d been in a coffee shop that sold weed 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.