Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason phoning the guy at that bar who shared his pic like SNITCHES GET STITCHES

• Haha
Reactions: 16
By the way, devastated that they went with that story and not the rumour that Mason was in Paris with me :cry:
Their loss.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Lmao no I can’t believe a “journalist” has actually submitted and a newspaper has printed a tumblr teen story to national press. Wtaf. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m having to file and sort my own nails out to go find a salon tomorrow because my nail girl has decided to give birth… how selfish cute 🙄

@Tabbytiger come sort me out this is boring the tit out of me 😂
Get the drag bus fired up and I’ll be there in no time! 💖
God I feel you I actually don’t feel like my hands are my own when my nails aren’t done it SICKENS me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes not enjoying it at all and the pets are freaked out 😩
❤❤ My doggy is ok but we’ve had someone else’s trampoline fly into our back garden and has broken the fence 🥲. I have to sleep with my earphones in as I can’t bear it!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just seen the article wtf running an article off nothing. On a positive at least it’s confirmed he split with Chloe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.