Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Mason's next hairstyle?

• Long hair

• Blonde highlights

• Perm

• Mohawk

• Mullet

• Man bun

• Slicked back

• Other: mention your option in the thread

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Bumblebee81. Had to cut it a bit because it was too long.

Recap:

-Thread 47 is the thread for you if what you're looking for is many photos of Mason's hands/fingers and/or the best tiktoks.

2420C2FF-951E-4C9B-BBAD-F0EE38AB63DB.jpeg

-Mr PunkRocker had to be put in the bin for not caring about Mason's tiktoks. Unacceptable behaviour! Mr Rodney might join him soon.
-The checkout lady at one of the Aldi's in Cologne thought I was trying to steal from them because I wore my school trip backpack like Tink does 🤷‍♀️ @Rodney2208 confirmed that wouldn't happen to him at Aldi, since there isn't one in Cobham. It might happen if he tries to steal caviar at Waitrose, though.
-Mason might be trying to become a fashion icon. We are not sure about how well that could end. Sorry, Mase.
-There was another haircut done by Sweeney Todd and he scared us by making a huge deal out of the big reveal. It looks the same but we fear what might come next...vote in the poll!
-We hope Debs takes control and stops the madness.
-We were thinking about reading our top 5 list of shaggable footballers on Christmas Day. Very festive and appropriate if you ask me 🤗
-There was more gravy discussions 😂 why do we always go back to that topic?
-Mason might be attending the Ballon d'Or gala and we fear the suit Carlotta would choose for such occasion. But also...Mase wearing a suit 🥵
-Mase posted a gorgeous picture of him and Tink to wish him a speedy recovery ❤
-More strange users created accounts that disappeared after finally posting. One was named Carlotta and I thought she was coming to fight :m We suspect it could be NPB, because she clearly lurks here. And what do we say to that?

1637610515450.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Recap:

-Thread 47 is the thread for you if what you're looking for is many photos of Mason's hands/fingers and/or the best tiktoks.

View attachment 890081

-Mr PunkRocker had to be put in the bin for not caring about Mason's tiktoks. Unacceptable behaviour! Mr Rodney might join him soon.
-The checkout lady at one of the Aldi's in Cologne thought I was trying to steal from them because I wore my school trip backpack like Tink does 🤷‍♀️ @Rodney2208 confirmed that wouldn't happen to him at Aldi, since there isn't one in Cobham. It might happen if he tries to steal caviar at Waitrose, though.
-Mason might be trying to become a fashion icon. We are not sure about how well that could end. Sorry, Mase.
-There was another haircut done by Sweeney Todd and he scared us by making a huge deal out of the big reveal. It looks the same but we fear what might come next...vote in the poll!
-We were thinking about reading our top 5 list of shaggable footballers on Christmas Day. Very festive and appropriate if you ask me 🤗
-Mason might be attending the Ballon d'Or gala and we fear the suit Carlotta would choose for such occasion. But also...Mase wearing a suit 🥵
-More strange users created accounts that disappeared after finally posting. One was named Carlotta and I thought she was coming to fight :m We suspect it could be NPB, because she clearly lurks here. And what do we say to that?

View attachment 890117
Thanks @Chani10 for opening a new thread 👏👏, I'm dying at this recap and really torn in the poll as I want none of them. I want him to stay exactly the way he is now please 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread @Chani10 and thread title @Bumblebee81 ❤
I went with long hair and blonde highlights. I really hope the barber is trolling us and he’s just going back to fluffy mason because I don’t think I could cope with any of the options ☹

• Heart
@Chani10 thanks for the amazing recap! ❤
I don't know what to choose, will have to sleep on it. I truly hope he won't do anything stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I voted for long hair and man bun because I literally had to google men's haircuts and when I saw it, it made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Recap:

View attachment 890081

View attachment 890117
Thanks for the thread and recap. ❤

I don't know how to vote. I'm going to think about it until tomorrow.

• Heart
Punkie it’s so nice to see you’ve finally joined the train!!
You’re gonna have so much fun 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amazing recap @Chani10 👏❤ Went with perm and mullet cause I usually find men with those hairstyles extremely attractive 🥵 don’t really know if they would suit Mase tho

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I voted perm because I really don’t think I’d hate it… 😬🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.