Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
Title by @Bumblebee81. Had to cut it a bit because it was too long.

Recap:

-Thread 47 is the thread for you if what you're looking for is many photos of Mason's hands/fingers and/or the best tiktoks.

2420C2FF-951E-4C9B-BBAD-F0EE38AB63DB.jpeg

-Mr PunkRocker had to be put in the bin for not caring about Mason's tiktoks. Unacceptable behaviour! Mr Rodney might join him soon.
-The checkout lady at one of the Aldi's in Cologne thought I was trying to steal from them because I wore my school trip backpack like Tink does 🤷‍♀️ @Rodney2208 confirmed that wouldn't happen to him at Aldi, since there isn't one in Cobham. It might happen if he tries to steal caviar at Waitrose, though.
-Mason might be trying to become a fashion icon. We are not sure about how well that could end. Sorry, Mase.
-There was another haircut done by Sweeney Todd and he scared us by making a huge deal out of the big reveal. It looks the same but we fear what might come next...vote in the poll!
-We hope Debs takes control and stops the madness.
-We were thinking about reading our top 5 list of shaggable footballers on Christmas Day. Very festive and appropriate if you ask me 🤗
-There was more gravy discussions 😂 why do we always go back to that topic?
-Mason might be attending the Ballon d'Or gala and we fear the suit Carlotta would choose for such occasion. But also...Mase wearing a suit 🥵
-Mase posted a gorgeous picture of him and Tink to wish him a speedy recovery ❤
-More strange users created accounts that disappeared after finally posting. One was named Carlotta and I thought she was coming to fight :m We suspect it could be NPB, because she clearly lurks here. And what do we say to that?

1637610515450.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Well, if it makes any of you feel better, I’ve been crying in bed most of the morning because my sickness has come back worse than ever and I’ve spent the past 4 hours unable to move without heaving and almost throwing up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

jflurker93

VIP Member
tried to use as much new footage as possible

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Chani10

VIP Member
The Sun stealing from this thread and making an article about the Paris trip. And this is why we don't want instahoe talk here 🤷‍♀️

Also, someone please check the teens are alright. They might have a heart attack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

laylavd

VIP Member
My Mum did follow up the shade earlier with 'I've not seen you smile like this in a long time so Mason and group chat (she means you guys) must be giving you joy.' ❤

I'm sorry if this has been shared earlier but I'm an emotional mess. 😢

Screenshot_20211127-131208_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
TIRED OF THE TUMBLR GIRLS, i'm literally 21 and i can be on a gossip site talking about a football player if i want, like they don't use their free time to write about mason wiping a vagina with a dirty cloth 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Just seen the article wtf running an article off nothing. On a positive at least it’s confirmed he split with Chloe 😂😂

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Right I've got to pay attention to my Mum but I've already got to thinking about the end of the night when Mason is looking at bit dishevelled with his bow tie is undone and hanging round his neck and it is making me feel feral.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
He’s not had chance to learn enough french to woo her yet, poor lad.

Big T will be all over this;
“Mason, no more following girls from your public instagram, we have to make sure everyone thinks you’re a noodle virgin that only does good in the world”
I’d bet Debs has google alerts for her son switched on, phoning him now like WHO IS SHE

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Smca53

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up and I can’t stop laughing at the posts suggesting that we’ve had too much content (not a concept I’m familiar with tbh) because I can imagine Mason reading here and being like

YOU LOT ARE NEVER HAPPY

🤣 🤣

• Haha

SmoochL

Chatty Member
Poor Mase, must be scared of the wind alone in London, while his girlfriend is in Paris.

• Haha