Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Mase, must be scared of the wind alone in London, while his girlfriend is in Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbh this is actual footage of me going to work daily, the weather here is always tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel so bad for all of you dealing with the wind. And for your poor pets :cry:
I can't sleep at all when it's that windy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just seen the article wtf running an article off nothing. On a positive at least it’s confirmed he split with Chloe 😂😂
100% ran that after reading here. Knew he had been to Eiffel Tower and that security was with him. Also the date after I posted the date. 😭😭😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tbh this is actual footage of me going to work daily, the weather here is always tit

Can confirm that yes it’s grim up north 😂
Thank god for home working so I can protect myself from the tit climate that I didn’t ASK to be born into

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% ran that after reading here. Knew he had been to Eiffel Tower and that security was with him. Also the date after I posted the date. 😭😭😭😭
They owe you £40!!!

In all honesty though, hope Voldy reads it and sees her arse

• Haha
Yeah because they were on the security guards stories like 2 weeks ago. There’s no way they’d know. What a waste of a degree for this so called journalist 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Feel gutted and awful that they used that to make him look bad 😭😭😭
You shouldn't because you were stressing that there was no story, it was something out of nothing and just coincidence. They decided to ignore that part and act like a tumlr teen, that's great journalism right there :rolleyes:

Feel gutted and awful that they used that to make him look bad 😭😭😭
Not your fault. They’re (literal) scum with absolutely no standards. And obviously can’t read properly as it was made clear she wasn’t even in bleeping Paris

• Heart
Not your fault. They’re (literal) scum with absolutely no standards. And obviously can’t read properly as it was made clear she wasn’t even in bleeping Paris
Just felt awful that I shared the date he was there and could face backlash for going off on an innocent trip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Poor Mase, must be scared of the wind alone in London, while his girlfriend is in Paris.
Oh, and poor Little Nath sleeping in the cupboard. 🤣🤣🤣
He got a mention in the story too.

Just felt awful that I shared the date he was there and could face backlash for going off on an innocent trip.
It said it was cleared up with the team, I'm sure they knew everything. Don't worry. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least it was confirmed in the story the trip was cleared by the club, no harm in him travelling when he’s recovering, bit different from being match fit and playing. Plus the bit about him going to Paris was started by that guy posting a photo with him and tagging him, so I wouldn’t worry

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sat listening to Taylor Swift trying to do my nails and “Please don’t be in love with someone else” comes on 😂😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.