Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
News articles implying he pulled out of the England squad to go shag some model in Paris are not fitting with the Chelsea poster boy image šŸ˜¬
Exactly. If it was any other random weekend, who cares? But that weekend in particular...

Also, because we were talking about engagement on IG on Chilly's thread, I went to check Mason's IG and the post that has performed the best in the last couple of months is the photos from Portsmouth. So more of "Masey family boy being cute", please. That's what the people want.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Heā€™s not had chance to learn enough french to woo her yet, poor lad.

Big T will be all over this;
ā€œMason, no more following girls from your public instagram, we have to make sure everyone thinks youā€™re a noodle virgin that only does good in the worldā€
Iā€™d bet Debs has google alerts for her son switched on, phoning him now like WHO IS SHE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
News articles implying he pulled out of the England squad to go shag some model in Paris are not fitting with the Chelsea poster boy image šŸ˜¬
Not to be greenbush or anything but this and the transfer articles are quite damaging for our weirdo noodle, feel sorry for him. All because he had gammy teeth....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Clearly the scum didnā€™t get the memo he doesnā€™t even have the password for his IG anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly. If it was any other random weekend, who cares? But that weekend in particular...

Also, because we were talking about engagement on IG on Chilly's thread, I went to check Mason's IG and the post that has performed the best in the last couple of months is the photos from Portsmouth. So more of "Masey family boy being cute", please. That's what the people want.
More Big T, we agree! šŸ„µ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™d bet Debs has google alerts for her son switched on, phoning him now like WHO IS SHE

Not to be greenbush or anything but this and the transfer articles are quite damaging for our weirdo noodle, feel sorry for him. All because he had gammy teeth....
Not to be greenbushy either, but the transfer rumours probably come from him camp šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do have to wonder though, why this particular girl and why now? There have been loads of other girls with arguably stronger ā€œlinksā€ that have been discussed here, this one seems so random to write about?

Either way,

470C8C4E-99A9-4989-8040-EC2A873C4FFF.jpeg

Reactions: 16
I do have to wonder though, why this particular girl and why now? There have been loads of other girls with arguably stronger ā€œlinksā€ that have been discussed here, this one seems so random to write about?

Either way,

View attachment 890286
If he didn't go to Paris, they'd be no story. I blame little nath.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Think someoneā€™s already said this but thereā€™s gonna be a tumblr teen melt down in full forcešŸ˜­

• Haha
If he didn't go to Paris, they'd be no story. I blame little nath.....
You having this @keylimepie ? šŸ¤£

They have obviously chosen to ignore the bit about how she wasnā€™t even in Paris at the time.

I hate to be šŸŒ³-y but Iā€™m wondering if someone with something to gain (exposure) sent a tip in:rolleyes:

• Haha
Think someoneā€™s already said this but thereā€™s gonna be a tumblr teen melt down in full forcešŸ˜­
Literally waiting to see when and how they acknowledge it. If they do at all.
I mean, the excuses to explain why Camila wasn't at Chilly's house this week were hilarious.

And if this makes me a bad person...then so be it šŸ˜‚ an old and mean witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Literally waiting to see when and how they acknowledge it. If they do at all.
I mean, the excuses to explain why Camila wasn't at Chilly's house this week were hilarious.

And if this makes me a bad person...then so be it šŸ˜‚ an old and mean witch.
And the Tiktoks with sad music. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
God forbid an attractive 22 year old guy speaks to girlsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.