Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having to file and sort my own nails out to go find a salon tomorrow because my nail girl has decided to give birth… how selfish cute 🙄

@Tabbytiger come sort me out this is boring the tit out of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Sun stealing from this thread and making an article about the Paris trip. And this is why we don't want instahoe talk here 🤷‍♀️

Also, someone please check the teens are alright. They might have a heart attack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The Sun stealing from this thread and making an article about the Paris trip. And this is why we don't want instahoe talk here 🤷‍♀️

Also, someone please check the teens are alright. They might have a heart attack.
Literally the laziest ‘journalism’ but what more can be expected from the scum 🤢

Reactions: 11
Literally the laziest ‘journalism’ but what more can be expected from the scum 🤢
On behalf of everyone, if anyone from the scum is lurking I’d like to say please duck right off and never come back 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I could care less about her. Not saying that in a mean way but I just barely know what she looks like. Zero attachment.
But Mason doesn't really need this type of press now. I mean, it's pretty obvious what he's trying to do PR wise and this isn't it.

Can you imagine living a life where you follow someone on instagram and possibly havent even spoken to them yet… you’ve been waiting for the right insta story to react to, but then there’s a news article that your dating 😂😂😂😂

Like ffs this is awkward lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine living a life where you follow someone on instagram and possibly havent even spoken to them yet… you’ve been waiting for the right insta story to react to, but then there’s a news article that your dating 😂😂😂😂

Like ffs this is awkward lol
Exactly what I was thinking, kinda ruins it before you’ve even had the chance! Mental

Also annoys me that this gives Voldy new exposure lol 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick

Just the other day I was thinking how lucky we were that those assholes weren't checking on the thread like they do on JG's thread. Someone said in there they saw Sasha wearing a ring and an hour later "they were engaged" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

They need to stop lurking in here and become actual journalists, although if them working for that "newspaper" don't think that will ever happen.

And all this just because of one like and a follow.
They weren't even in the same country at the same time.
Wow.

I could care less about her. Not saying that in a mean way but I just barely know what she looks like. Zero attachment.
But Mason doesn't really need this type of press now. I mean, it's pretty obvious what he's trying to do PR wise and this isn't it.
News articles implying he pulled out of the England squad to go shag some model in Paris are not fitting with the Chelsea poster boy image 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Exactly what I was thinking, kinda ruins it before you’ve even had the chance! Mental

Also annoys me that this gives Voldy new exposure lol 🤮
He’s not had chance to learn enough french to woo her yet, poor lad.

Big T will be all over this;
“Mason, no more following girls from your public instagram, we have to make sure everyone thinks you’re a noodle virgin that only does good in the world”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And all this just because of one like and a follow.
They even weren't in the same country at the same time.
Wow.
The tumblr link that was shared earlier was nuts, so if the journalists are reading here and there, they they've had dinner in London together and everything :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.