Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're gonna get so many people jumping in this thread and asking questions, get ready to use your ignore button folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I only made it to Instagram. You’re outdoing me @irishgal2013 🤣
How the fiddle sticks have I made it to the sun but you didn’t.

How the fiddle sticks have I made it to the sun but you didn’t.
Also question is this something you admit at the office party 🤔🤔🤔

Claim to fame I ended the mason and Voldemort speculation but started a whole heap of new ones with a french girl who was in Madrid. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean if they’re gonna lurk here they could at least publish an article about The FBC so Mason might actually find out he has a fan club that isn’t made up of teenagers.

If you ain’t helping us out, get fucked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Claim to fame I ended the mason and Voldemort speculation but started a whole heap of new ones with a french girl who was in Madrid. 😂
I say yes. I might whip out the “Ben Chilwell might know who I am…….sadly not for the right reasons”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t that the used my info over security sharing footage and name checked Nathan 😂😂😂😭😭 Also the date. They might as well email me and asked me to write the story. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I mean if they’re gonna lurk here they could at least publish an article about The FBC so Mason might actually find out he has a fan club that isn’t made up of teenagers.

If you ain’t helping us out, get fucked!

Yeah exactly. And why don’t they ever cover the big things - like shwanking, or shoving eggs up your vag? Tbh I think that would get more clicks

• Haha
Reactions: 13

You should put it on your CV!
Also, mention your detective skills. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine Daddy finds out he has an elders fan club and wants to reach out to us, thinking it’s gonna be another video call with that old lady and her budgies.

I’ll absolutely dress up like Mrs Doubtfire if it meant a facetime with Mason

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the Teens will hound her in a good way or bad way? If they go after her in a bad way, she's in for a whole world of trouble, wouldn't be surprised if she then presses the 'unfollow' button as a result. An influencer can't influence if they're hated by their target audience.... 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder if the Teens will hound her in a good way or bad way? If they go after her in a bad way, she's in for a whole world of trouble, wouldn't be surprised if she then presses the 'unfollow' button as a result. An influencer can't influence if they're hated by their target audience.... 😬
I was thinking this wonder will one unfollow the other to kill off the story 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.