Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to say that it was @QueenL and I who appreciated Kepa before all of you hoes realized how hot he is, so...

Sorry C but I’ve always had a bit of a thing for Kai but he just continues to get hotter and hotter and I can’t ignore it any longer 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Title by @Bumblebee81. Had to cut it a bit because it was too long.

Recap:

-Thread 47 is the thread for you if what you're looking for is many photos of Mason's hands/fingers and/or the best tiktoks.

View attachment 890081

-Mr PunkRocker had to be put in the bin for not caring about Mason's tiktoks. Unacceptable behaviour! Mr Rodney might join him soon.
-The checkout lady at one of the Aldi's in Cologne thought I was trying to steal from them because I wore my school trip backpack like Tink does 🤷‍♀️ @Rodney2208 confirmed that wouldn't happen to him at Aldi, since there isn't one in Cobham. It might happen if he tries to steal caviar at Waitrose, though.
-Mason might be trying to become a fashion icon. We are not sure about how well that could end. Sorry, Mase.
-There was another haircut done by Sweeney Todd and he scared us by making a huge deal out of the big reveal. It looks the same but we fear what might come next...vote in the poll!
-We hope Debs takes control and stops the madness.
-We were thinking about reading our top 5 list of shaggable footballers on Christmas Day. Very festive and appropriate if you ask me 🤗
-There was more gravy discussions 😂 why do we always go back to that topic?
-Mason might be attending the Ballon d'Or gala and we fear the suit Carlotta would choose for such occasion. But also...Mase wearing a suit 🥵
-Mase posted a gorgeous picture of him and Tink to wish him a speedy recovery ❤
-More strange users created accounts that disappeared after finally posting. One was named Carlotta and I thought she was coming to fight :m We suspect it could be NPB, because she clearly lurks here. And what do we say to that?
Amazing recap @Chani10 thank you so much for creating the thread. Also thanks @Bumblebee81 for the brilliant tittle ❤ ❤

I've gone for the perm and the highlights.
tried to use as much new footage as possible

View attachment 890164
This is the best video eveeeeeer!!!!!! You are a genius!! Thanks 💙💙

This hair on Mase… 🥵🥵🥵

He is perfect too!!

I would like to say that it was @QueenL and I who appreciated Kepa before all of you hoes realized how hot he is, so...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This is how I feel about @PunkRocker 's boyfriend. I want to erase him 😂
If I could do this at the matches too...glorious! Instead, I'll see Mason fanboying on Sunday and the ick will make a return.

Jesus, the Sancho tag is full of sexy McTominay pictures and... 🥵 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is how I feel about @PunkRocker 's boyfriend. I want to erase him 😂
If I could do this at the matches too...glorious! Instead, I'll see Mason fanboying on Sunday and the ick will make a return.

Jesus, the Sancho tag is full of sexy McTominay pictures and... 🥵 🥵
Crkelly is pretty funny tbf 😂

1637683277361.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
but if anyone finds some good Kepa smut send it my way 😉 I tried reading one the other night and got to the part where it said "he put it in and they did it" and had to tap out...it was awful and I'm usually pretty forgiving in the smut department 😂
I know! There is nothing worthy out there

He's still behind CR7 🤣
See, I might not like Tink but I rather get the crabs from him than get anywhere near the other one :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.