Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he has a mullet I’m claiming him and not sharing him! All this hate is too much! I’m gonna get the tik tok teens to make an edit of me to sad music #stopthehate #bekind #dontsexualise
I'd still duck him with a mullet...I don't need look at the back of his head 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kai and Kepa have the best hair 🥵 it does things to me. It really does.
They can do things to me too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 890178
here’s one more his shade to help the visual 😍🤤
I did actually kiss a lad who had blonde hair like this when I was 18ish 😂
He was really fit and his body was ridiculous, I played the long game for a few Monday student nights and finally got him where I wanted him 🤤 then his mates dragged him away by his shirt and I discovered he had a girlfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This hair on Mase… 🥵🥵🥵

Now look...we had rather a rather quiet corner of the market on Kepa...if you keep posting these thirst traps the others will come for him too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I did actually kiss a lad who had blonde hair like this when I was 18ish 😂
He was really fit and his body was ridiculous, I played the long game for a few Monday student nights and finally got him where I wanted him 🤤 then his mates dragged him away by his shirt and I discovered he had a girlfriend 😂
It was a thing in around 2004 wasn’t it. My husband had something like that, as did every other boy I knew. bleeping idiots. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now look...we had rather a rather quiet corner of the market on Kepa...if you keep posting these thirst traps the others will come for him too 😂
I’m coming for him, probably literally.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
but if anyone finds some good Kepa smut send it my way 😉 I tried reading one the other night and got to the part where it said "he put it in and they did it" and had to tap out...it was awful and I'm usually pretty forgiving in the smut department 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.