Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m a mix of number 3, number 5, number 7 (Aunt Flo), number 8 (TikTok teens) and number 9 🤣🤣

BE MORE PAM
I’m deffo a 4 tonight after the tik tok teens tried starting again! I’m gonna channel number 6 tomorrow!

#bemorepam

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You Chilly hoes owe me compensation!!!!

I've realised I would legit shag Chilly.

I hate you all!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just thinking that we have #BeMorePam but we also have #BeMoreKai, maybe it’s all the wine talking but I’m imagining a world in which Pam meets Kai and I’m absolutely howling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This lady always checks in with me and she just gives me a warm feeling. I have no idea who she is though 🤣🥺
38AFD43D-879F-498F-A444-E414D46EBA66.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
None of the Pams represents me completely, so I went for a Kai showing how I looked while you all raved about the bloody suit 😂

tumblr_acacdc9c0c6c1349342a6f01a6e2e878_750100b4_1280.jpg

I also have this really horrible photo of Dom. Please don't look at it for too long, or you'll have nightmares.

tumblr_3d7c2b839bec2927c9478fa151ff9794_d3534a48_400.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just thinking that we have #BeMorePam but we also have #BeMoreKai, maybe it’s all the wine talking but I’m imagining a world in which Pam meets Kai and I’m absolutely howling
I was literally thinking the same thing and that I reckon Kai and Pam would really get on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just some boring Oli videos for @Chani10 but it’s a good job we knew Amy’s part 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I checked what the programme was because saying anything and I'll be Courtney from Spiritbox. Someone no one knows here, except for maybe @jflurker93 but she's really cool. And I want to have pink and blue hair too.
I guess Shakira could be another option. My hips don't lie!
Oh Shakira! I don't know any (Spanish) girl my age that didn't want to be Shakira when she was a kid. I still like to blast some of her older songs.
I would like to be Roberto Iniesta, he was the lead singer of one of my favourite bands, Extremoduro (no longer active :cry:) but I don't think anyone would know those songs 😅😅

:ROFLMAO:
She shared the bit where he reads out the comment about going on chicken shop date and has written on it 'take that as a yes' and tagged him. Then a clip from her tiktok, (not sure if still related to him) where she's mining to a song about people not going on her show because they're in a relationship and she mimes 'think i'm hurt, chill out babe, trying to have fun'
I love her! she's so funny!
Love her too! I always laugh so much at her videos. If she and Mase did a video, it would be a dream!!

Once again submitting this for the next poll 😂 I feel we’re all becoming more and more Pam every time we post! I can never come up with bloody titles my brain isn’t big enough View attachment 892118
Number 4 for the TikTok teens, then 6 and 9 (but 6 and 9 are my usual mood for the weekend!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.