Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love you girls... but if I now dream about chilly tonight I’m holding you lot responsible- I’m off to look at my collection of disgusting pictures of my 4- bring me to my senses

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mason Mount #49 content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This trains getting a bit full…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mine too, I don’t think she understands me at all! 🤣 And is super old fashion and think all I do is shop and have expensive taste not sure where they got that idea not sure she thinks I’m right for “her little Prince” 😝 too late now!
Mine is very middle class and thinks her son definitely married beneath him. Oh and I’m too thin which she shames me for at every opportunity. We’ve been together 20 years, she needs to change the record 😂

• Wow
Mine is very middle class and thinks her son definitely married beneath him. Oh and I’m too thin which she shames me for at every opportunity. We’ve been together 20 years, she needs to change the record 😂
Sounds like some of the FBC mothers in law need to spend some time in the bin

• Haha
Night all, off to bed to cry myself to sleep because this man is not my boyfriend… 😫🤣🤣🤣
24F5BB36-445F-4F21-A16F-CB2F15516AD1.jpeg
C91D054E-82FD-4A42-B6ED-C38EBD5D6E31.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mines very 1950s middle class, so thinks along the same lines as the TikTok tweens!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My mum just called me weird because she was going to get some water and saw me watching the Final Destination movies...again 🙈
She had a migraine today. I'll forgive her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.