Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently eating dinner (consisting of salt and vinegar Pringles) at 9.50pm, the Tiktok teens wouldn’t know what to do with me and my version of adulting
I’m currently sat with my husband discussing if we went on Stars in their Eyes who we would be. This is married life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m currently sat with my husband discussing if we went on Stars in their Eyes who we would be. This is married life.
Mr S is currently Asleep gently puffing away on the sofa - I want to to smother him- that’s married life 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t see most of the comments, have they been deleting them?
I think poppy has been deleting them but the sexual assault one is still there for me…

shes “done”. We won woohoo!

Mr S is currently Asleep gently puffing away on the sofa - I want to to smother him- that’s married life 🤣😂

It’s a tough one, I’m thinking Susanna Hoffs (Bangles) but I’m not ready to commit. It’s getting tense as Mr Scuffed has 3 he’s torn between.
I’d go all out and do a gaga with the meat dress 🤣

I’d be Britney Spears 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can see you singing You Drive Me Crazy for Nathan in the audience

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The joys 😂 We’ve been married nearly 20 years and still find tit to talk about! Incredible really 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I checked what the programme was because saying anything and I'll be Courtney from Spiritbox. Someone no one knows here, except for maybe @jflurker93 but she's really cool. And I want to have pink and blue hair too.
I guess Shakira could be another option. My hips don't lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.