Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG have you guys seem Amelia chicken shop date facebook story? she references Mason's combat thing chicken shop bit and its funny. i dont know how to share it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I checked what the programme was because saying anything and I'll be Courtney from Spiritbox. Someone no one knows here, except for maybe @jflurker93 but she's really cool. And I want to have pink and blue hair too.
I guess Shakira could be another option. My hips don't lie!
How you going from Spiritbox to Shakira hun? 😂

I think I’d either be, Amy Lee (Evanescence), Jesy from Little Mix but not a black fishing version or I’d just be Oli 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How you going from Spiritbox to Shakira hun? 😂

I think I’d either be, Amy Lee (Evanescence), Jesy from Little Mix but not a black fishing version or I’d just be Oli 😂
That's my Spotify playlist 😂 😂 eclectic!!
I love Amy Lee so much :love:

We could do "The sadness will never end" together. You sing Oli's part and I sign Sam's 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread Title suggestion : Big T shut down the scums article, GQ interview sent us all feral

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG have you guys seem Amelia chicken shop date facebook story? she references Mason's combat thing chicken shop bit and its funny. i dont know how to share it :ROFLMAO:
What does she say? I wouldn’t know how to go about finding that 🤣 (I’m an elder)

• Haha
What does she say? I wouldn’t know how to go about finding that 🤣 (I’m an elder)
:ROFLMAO:
She shared the bit where he reads out the comment about going on chicken shop date and has written on it 'take that as a yes' and tagged him. Then a clip from her tiktok, (not sure if still related to him) where she's mining to a song about people not going on her show because they're in a relationship and she mimes 'think i'm hurt, chill out babe, trying to have fun'
I love her! she's so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:ROFLMAO:
She shared the bit where he reads out the comment about going on chicken shop date and has written on it 'take that as a yes' and tagged him. Then a clip from her tiktok, (not sure if still related to him) where she's mining to a song about people not going on her show because they're in a relationship and she mimes 'think i'm hurt, chill out babe, trying to have fun'
I love her! she's so funny!
I just said the same but you explain it better🤣 some might say she’s hurt at being rejected

• Heart
Once again submitting this for the next poll 😂 I feel we’re all becoming more and more Pam every time we post! I can never come up with bloody titles my brain isn’t big enough
C6BF0B6D-919F-4C58-B14A-4E245272F53F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's my Spotify playlist 😂 😂 eclectic!!
I love Amy Lee so much :love:

We could do "The sadness will never end" together. You sing Oli's part and I sign Sam's 😂😂
Or we could do Oli & Amy’s “Butterflies…” from the new album because, in all honesty when he sang it in Liverpool he didn’t know the words and had to read them off paper so, we would smash it! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Well what a day today has been. I’ve even celebrated with a glass or two of vino 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.