Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she get crappy about her nose trimmer too?
No she’s an interfering mare who seems to think her little boy is an absolute Angel who would never do anything wrong. I’ve also had I’m not good enough for him as well 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Some of your MILs sound a lot like my dad's dad :censored::censored: minus the racism (I hope).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
My Mum however is a top hun, she super posh, but loves a bit of footballer/sportsman perving, she’s currently I’m a celebs number one fan as she said she’s running off with David Ginola!
her best moment was prob 10 years ago whilst cricket watching andwe were sat behind where Mark Ramprakash was fielding on the boundary, and (strictly fans will get this) she asked him if he was feeling hot,hot,hot 🙈 and Then kept singing it at him 🤣 she was a few drinksgone at this point!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No she’s an interfering mare who seems to think her little boy is an absolute Angel who would never do anything wrong. I’ve also had I’m not good enough for him as well 🙄🙄
Nath’s mum would never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My Mum however is a top hun, she super posh, but loves a bit of footballer/sportsman perving, she’s currently I’m a celebs number one fan as she said she’s running off with David Ginola!
her best moment was prob 10 years ago whilst cricket watching andwe were sat behind where Mark Ramprakash was fielding on the boundary, and (strictly fans will get this) she asked him if he was feeling hot,hot,hot 🙈 and Then kept singing it at him 🤣 she was a few drinksgone at this point!
Your mum sounds like my mum 😂 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Night FBC 💙 Thanks for today, it’s been a blast! Catch you all tomorrow for game day 🥰✌🏻

• Heart
On a different note, I’ve had to block the guy I got with a million years ago in Manchester, as he’s still dm’ing 😳 asked if I was here on a work thing… yes technically but I bought my husband with me 🙄 (he’s also married with 2 kids!!!!!!)

• Wow
Between the TikTok teens making me not want to have kids and the stories about your MILs I think I better be alone (with the cats I'll adopt) ✌✌

@Chani10 my paternal grandfather is also a piece of work; guess they were cut by the same cloth despite the km.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Between the TikTok teens making me not want to have kids and the stories about your MILs I think I better be alone (with the cats I'll adopt) ✌✌

@Chani10 my paternal grandfather is also a piece of work; guess they were cut by the same cloth despite the km.
Big yes to the cats ❤

And we need a new bin because we can't fit everyone in the other one. I don't think I'll be putting my Opa there because he's 85 but...let's see what happens at this year's Christmas dinner 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No I feel Nath’s mum would get me instead of calling me an uptight pig 🤣🤣🤣
Why do I get the feeling that Nath’s mum, whoever she is, properly dotes on Mason 😅 can imagine him being a charmer of all mums

• Heart
  • Haha
Why do I get the feeling that Nath’s mum, whoever she is, properly dotes on Mason 😅 can imagine him being a charmer of all mums
Definitely!! But I think Debs dotes on Nath too! He went on the family holiday with them to Ibiza 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t we all love the older generations outlook, my Grandpa practically hisses at my tattoos. Soz hun ✌🏻

Most of my family are quite racist too, it’s very embarrassing and I constantly get into arguments about it.

My Grandma however, bless her soul, used to worship the ground I walked on and I never did any wrong in her eyes 😂 She’d smack my Grandpa if she was still here!

She was also a raving lunatic, a massive hussy and an all round HUN. I like to think I take after her 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.