Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahhh sorry wtf they need help! Hope they know falsely accusing someone of sexual harassment is actually slander and is a crime! (If my tik tok didn’t have my name on I’d get involved) they need to educate themselves on what actual assault is! Hope their parents see this and see what a crappy job raising them they’ve done. Vile little horrorsView attachment 892004
I’m all for a joke with comments but they’ve gone too far. They clearly have no idea what sexual assault means they can’t just throw that kind of comment around!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s nothing wrong with you at all, you’re a beaut. They just have to make everything a drama and have zero sense of humour. Mummy and Daddy need to confiscate their phones if they can’t behave.
Thanks lovely ❤ I would never if dream doing anything like these teens do when I was in high school. My FBC have got my back though. You’re all amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m all for a joke with comments but they’ve gone too far. They clearly have no idea what sexual assault means they can’t just throw that kind of comment around!
They’re bleeping twisted! How vile to throw that around! Hope you’re okay ❤❤ Clearly they’ve read the word “sexualising” once and ran with it instead of actually understanding for one there’s a difference between sexualising and sexual assault and two that they can’t just go around accusing people of tit that like!! Accusations like that can ruin lives! What horrible horrible children I’d be embarrassed if I ever raised such a disgusting human being. Ignore them you know you’ve done nothing wrong ❤❤ You’re beautiful inside and out and they’re just nasty little trolls who need a hobby that doesn’t involve bullying people online xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mase is going to quit all social media because of the hole TikTok and Tumblr teens, pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nahhh sorry wtf they need help! Hope they know falsely accusing someone of sexual harassment is actually slander and is a crime! (If my tik tok didn’t have my name on I’d get involved) they need to educate themselves on what actual assault is! Hope their parents see this and see what a crappy job raising them they’ve done. Vile little horrorsView attachment 892004
My blood is boiling, that's not something to joke about.
Shame you can only post 150 characters because I could have gone for a long time.
If I was their parents and I discovered them writing stuff like that, they wouldn't have access to internet. They really have to be vile to write something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I swear I wasn’t that much of a twit when I was 12. Like go and play on Sims or something hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m done with then @nellyloz123 i paused your TikTok at a very Unflattering but possible appropriate moment- making me chuckle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re bleeping twisted! How vile to throw that around! Hope you’re okay ❤❤ Clearly they’ve read the word “sexualising” once and ran with it instead of actually understanding for one there’s a difference between sexualising and sexual assault and two that they can’t just go around accusing people of tit that like!! Accusations like that can ruin lives! What horrible horrible children I’d be embarrassed if I ever raised such a disgusting human being. Ignore them you know you’ve done nothing wrong ❤❤ You’re beautiful inside and out and they’re just nasty little trolls who need a hobby that doesn’t involve bullying people online xx
❤❤❤ thanks lovely. I think I’ve got the message loud and clear to them!! Arseholes 🤣 this is why I don’t want kids 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m currently eating dinner (consisting of salt and vinegar Pringles) at 9.50pm, the Tiktok teens wouldn’t know what to do with me and my version of adulting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t see most of the comments, have they been deleting them?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.