Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao no why do TikTok teens read everything on TikTok as literal facts…
View attachment 891942
And who the duck are they to tell you that you don’t have a chance anyway?! Dickheads! The same sort of people who ‘feel sick’ about us referring to his ex as Voldemort but it’s ok for them to make hole comments on your tiktoks! 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@nellyloz123 - nice profile pic 😂😂

And who the duck are they to tell you that you don’t have a chance anyway?! Dickheads! The same sort of people who ‘feel sick’ about us referring to his ex as Voldemort but it’s ok for them to make hole comments on your tiktoks! 🤬
They’re probably all on their periods, lying in a dark room, hyperventilating.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know! Like I know I would never but I hate when people leave comments like that as if there’s something wrong with me 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Chelsea’s insta stories from earlier… I genuinely paused right on him 😎 tempted to put on an actual bet, after all that he’s given us this week🤣

E41DD36A-8A92-4CCC-AB31-7119534EAE13.png

• Haha
Nahhh sorry wtf they need help! Hope they know falsely accusing someone of sexual harassment is actually slander and is a crime! (If my tik tok didn’t have my name on I’d get involved) they need to educate themselves on what actual assault is! Hope their parents see this and see what a crappy job raising them they’ve done. Vile little horrors
C037266E-1CFF-4ADC-B787-B71317B79E7C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Chelsea’s insta stories from earlier… I genuinely paused right on him 😎 tempted to put on an actual bet, after all that he’s given us this week🤣

View attachment 892000
On news that no one cares about, I have to do the predictions for both the United and the Chelsea app. I'll put the real, serious prediction on Chelsea's. I'm actually doing quite well there. Perks of not refusing to acknowledge one of their players exists 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Nahhh sorry wtf they need help! Hope they know falsely accusing someone of sexual harassment is actually slander and is a crime! (If my tik tok didn’t have my name on I’d get involved) they need to educate themselves on what actual assault is! Hope their parents see this and see what a crappy job raising them they’ve done. Vile little horrorsView attachment 892004
They educate themselves with tumblr and twitter. What could we expect? They are embarrassing and disgusting.

Reactions: 9
I know! Like I know I would never but I hate when people leave comments like that as if there’s something wrong with me 🤣🤣🤣
There’s nothing wrong with you at all, you’re a beaut. They just have to make everything a drama and have zero sense of humour. Mummy and Daddy need to confiscate their phones if they can’t behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s nothing wrong with you at all, you’re a beaut. They just have to make everything a drama and have zero sense of humour. Mummy and Daddy need to confiscate their phones if they can’t behave.
They don’t seem to want to argue with me for some reason 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.