Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i want Summer to tell me auntie, how difficult it is to live in a world where you are not mason's girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@laylavd for some reason I’ve just remembered the time that guy at your work got his Mason’s confused and he caused a lot of FBC sadness hhahahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@laylavd for some reason I’ve just remembered the time that guy at your work got his Mason’s confused and he caused a lot of FBC sadness hhahahahahha
I remember the Greenwood slander that this caused 😂 I understand the disappointment but completely undeserved :cry: I love all my Masons equally.
Well...:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every. Single. Time. I see a video message from him to someone else a small part of me dies. 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Teens are hilarious 😂
He doesn't need the whole of England sexualising him, ok? Just leave that to the foreigners :m

The funny thing is that they do think they have a chance with him despite that being illegal because they're 14 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.