Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there is going to be content tomorrow, on Monday and probably on Tuesday.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m guessing this is mase redeeming himself after the not-so-wet Wednesday we had this week 🤷‍♀️ Ok daddy, I forgive you. Keep the waterworks coming 💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mason, I’m going to have to ask if we can rein it in with the content today. I’m getting very little done, I can’t concentrate, I’m honestly drowning over here!! I’m elderly, I’m gonna need you to space the content out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just saw the GQ tweet Mason RTed and I guess this is the gala suit. Sigh...I was hoping for a miracle!

Also, I realized that I wore my Versace jacket (which is tacky, I'm self-aware) to the Chelsea match I went to a couple of weeks ago. Is it my fault? :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for all the love guys ❤❤ I was actually sick and then managed to drag myself out the house to come to a garden centre Mr Rita wanted to come to.

Feel like death BUT look how close I am to St George’s Park! Wish Mase was here.

9CA0F376-61F3-4A0A-9A3B-7447D7EB5CC4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just saw the GQ tweet Mason RTed and I guess this is the gala suit. Sigh...I was hoping for a miracle!

Also, I realized that I wore my Versace jacket (which is tacky, I'm self-aware) to the Chelsea match I went to a couple of weeks ago. Is it my fault? :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

He spotted Versace on the floor was on the FBC playlist too 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe they'll show the whole interview tomorrow, before the match.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
crying at steak fake sharing the picture of mason on her story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Currently sat listening to Carols from Kings and making up little Victorian Advent Houses to hang on my tree. Trying to figure out what to put in them and Mini Scuffed suggests I get a puzzle of Mason and put pieces in each box. By the time Christmas Day is here I’ll have a completed picture of Mase. Not gonna lie, I’m considering it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
duck me got a bit excited. Thought Super Saturday was going to go down in history 🤣🤣🤣🤣
CEC839A7-5A44-42D8-9F2E-AD50C74ABF04.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.