Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to keep going back to it but my god, Mase in that suit has literally done me. Just when I think that man couldn’t look anymore perfect 🥵 I actually want to cry and nearly did in the street when I first saw it 😩 I will calm down eventually I think
My Mum has just had a full blown convo with me herself about how different this Matthew Bourne Nutcracker is going to be to the traditional one and I didn't hear a word she said. Until she clapped to get my attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So happy the article be taken down. Good that none of the other tabloids seem to have jumped onto a nonexistent story. Clearly the sun realised that they’ve written a piece of tit and is now hanging their head in shame. Hopefully this means that the Teens will calm down and @irishgal2013 can take her battle amour off

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The other girl who makes the tik toks who needs to join the FBC messaged me about how people troll her for being older. I need to invite her here!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry I'm quoting myself but I can't stop thinking about the length on that middle finger 🥵
I’ve spent a lot of time staring at it too. And wondering what good uses it could be put to :unsure::love:

Reactions: 3
The other girl who makes the tik toks who needs to join the FBC messaged me about how people troll her for being older. I need to invite her here!!!!
I can't believe she hasn't found us already?? Has she never googled 'Mason Mount Electrolux washing machine'??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so I’ve told her about this thread. I said we’re all elders and no judgement. I said come and have a lurk and join in if you like us 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t know why people seem to think that they can come on this thread, sprout a load of tit that no one else wants to hear, be told that and still hang around to sprout more 🤯

Wait, Am I describing myself here, if so please tell me and I’ll leave now…. I’m not leaving without a fight though

in the words of Gloria Gaynor (google it Teens) go on now go, walk out the door, just turn around now, cos you’re not welcome anymore 💃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If my day couldn’t of got any worst, I’ve fallen over the kid remote control car and gone flying and slapped my backside off the ground. He rolling around the floor laughing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
I don’t know why people seem to think that they can come on this thread, sprout a load of tit that no one else wants to hear, be told that and still hang around to sprout more 🤯

Wait, Am I describing myself here, if so please tell me and I’ll leave now…. I’m not leaving without a fight though

in the words of Gloria Gaynor (google it Teens) go on now go, walk out the door, just turn around now, cos you’re not welcome anymore 💃🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3

This makes me so sad, her TikToks are hilarious.
And those teens don't use a single brain cell. They are always going on about how mental health is important, that no one should ever said anything negative about football players, etc. but then they are the first ones going into people business, trying to shame people for living their life

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love her, hopefully she comes over we can all be elderly together

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.