Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone licking Carlottas arse for literally PICKING a suit duck me, duck offfffff

770D6F87-EB55-4870-A5D0-130DBE6EF2BF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At this point I’m gonna have sell my kid on eBay to be able to keep up with all the content today. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How many pages!! 🤣I picked the wrong weekend to be busy and spend time with my husband 🤣

loving all you guys with new suit photos! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Rather than putting washing away, I’m making gifs…

1638028552275.gif

• Haha
Because if we go OTT with approval when we like something, she'll realise that everything else is shite and stop dressing him like a hot mess!
I didn’t mean us Punkie I meant Lewis 😂😂
We’re allowed to love the suit but nobody else!

He’d look good in a bin bag though 🥵
don’t get any bleeping ideas carlotta

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mase’s hands look sooo good in the suit pic, undeniable. There are many places that I would like those hands to go. Don’t think he’s a regular ring wearer though so that part I need to get used to. However, am I the only one who also think it’s so so hot to see him in shoes and not trainers? Those formal shoes on him….. 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Three Masons, just imagine… 🥵🥵🥵

Three Mason's. Two holes. Sounds like I'm gonna have to learn to take two Daddy dicks in my arse at the same time while choking on Daddy's cock in my mouth. They will have my hole stretched and gaping so wide. Making me scream and cry in brutal pleasure as they pound my arse open. Stretching me so wide when they pull out one of them can effortlessly slide their entire fist into my hole to pummel my prostate, milking my balls dry. And all I can do is moan and gag around the long thick cock that is currently balls deep down my throat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.