Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This makes me so sad, her TikToks are hilarious.
And those teens don't use a single brain cell. They are always going on about how mental health is important, that no one should ever said anything negative about football players, etc. but then they are the first ones going into people business, trying to shame people for living their life

Exactly! She seems like she would fit here perfectly!!! Hopefully she will pop up and say hi soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sat writing the fic about the first time meeting mase/sexy time, The power of love has just come on the radio and I keep looking at the GQ photos…

My feelings… I can’t even cope.

I mean, at this point no man is ever going to come close to being good enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sat writing the fic about the first time meeting mase/sexy time, The power of love has just come on the radio and I keep looking at the GQ photos…

My feelings… I can’t even cope.

I mean, at this point no man is ever going to come close to being good enough.
I'm going to tell Oli ;);)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just trying to catch up on the thread, yet again, I’m assuming my ignore button has been putting in the work again as I’ve got no idea what’s going on. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just trying to catch up on the thread, yet again, I’m assuming my ignore button has been putting in the work again as I’ve got no idea what’s going on. 🤣
I kept on seeing "show ignored content" and I went:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
GQ Article
England Fifa Video
Sunbed headbutt video
Shirt Donation
Jamie Redknapp Photos

SUPER SOAKER SATURDAY.
ITS ALL TOO MUCH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I want this as my home screen but I think my husband would divorce me!
C7959CE8-B682-461C-8CEC-8530E2675140.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just popped on to say that ballon d’or black tie suit pic. Holy hell. I am gone. 🥵🥵🌊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.