Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing this is mase redeeming himself after the not-so-wet Wednesday we had this week πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Ok daddy, I forgive you. Keep the waterworks coming πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
You are so positive, here am I thinking it is to soften the blow of tomorrow's game for us United fans πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

crying at steak fake sharing the picture of mason on her story πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would say saturated, yeah. Not necessarily in a good way but I did feel like my brain was going to explode at some point πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for all the love guys ❀❀ I was actually sick and then managed to drag myself out the house to come to a garden centre Mr Rita wanted to come to.

Feel like death BUT look how close I am to St George’s Park! Wish Mase was here.

View attachment 891188
I'm going to loiter on the car park with a packet of ginger biscuits shouting Rita! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m literally sat here wondering how I’m going to cope with the content over the next few days….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mason: they played really well the other day at Villarreal.
Me: did we? πŸ˜‚

I appreciate he's trying to be nice ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.