Mason Mount #48 Hair threat gave us a scare, Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Daddy finds out he has an elders fan club and wants to reach out to us, thinking it’s gonna be another video call with that old lady and her budgies.

I’ll absolutely dress up like Mrs Doubtfire if it meant a facetime with Mason

I’m sure I’ve got my great Nanna’s walking stick somewhere (I don’t know why I was obsessed with playing with it as a kid and I’ve somehow inherited it and I’m sure it’s from Austria 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was gone for a couple of hours and this pile of poor journalistic crap is what I come back to

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the Teens will hound her in a good way or bad way? If they go after her in a bad way, she's in for a whole world of trouble, wouldn't be surprised if she then presses the 'unfollow' button as a result. An influencer can't influence if they're hated by their target audience.... 😬
Nah if she’s properly in the influencer life, a high follow count is good even if they hate you 🙈

I can start that rumour next week if you want 😂😂
Ok I think we should target people we don’t like this time. That’s a long list though might take a while to narrow it down…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
we will see if she's a clout chaser or not now.... if there is an unfollow, at least Kelsey's mind will be at ease....
Genuinely thought this was a reference to Chilly’s Kelsey to start with. Then realised my mistake and now I’m crying 🤣 🤣 🤣 Too many Kelsey’s causing problems

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally caught up on all todays pages… 😳
I’ve been up since 4:30am and made the mistake of drinking all the expresso martinis so now I’m wide awake 🙈 Mr R however has passed out and it’s both snoring and breathing
I said the other day something jokingly about journos lurking, looks like they are 🖕🏼

a few observations from my evening
-why is is so wet and windy, there really was no point in doing my hair this evening it looks like a birds nest!
- why don’t people wear coats or tights when it’s freezing, wet and windy. I was the only sensibly dressed person having dinner! There was a girl next to us who had clearly misunderstood when she was told she was going to a Spanish restaurant not actual Spain as she was wearing what could only be described as white string!
- made friends with a lovely Spanish waiter in Tast this eve, told me that I was a day too late as Pep had been there the previous night 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Finally caught up on all todays pages… 😳
I’ve been up since 4:30am and made the mistake of drinking all the expresso martinis so now I’m wide awake 🙈 Mr R however has passed out and it’s both snoring and breathing
I said the other day something jokingly about journos lurking, looks like they are 🖕🏼

a few observations from my evening
-why is is so wet and windy, there really was no point in doing my hair this evening it looks like a birds nest!
- why don’t people wear coats or tights when it’s freezing, wet and windy. I was the only sensibly dressed person having dinner! There was a girl next to us who had clearly misunderstood when she was told she was going to a Spanish restaurant not actual Spain as she was wearing what could only be described as white string!
- made friends with a lovely Spanish waiter in Tast this eve, told me that I was a day too late as Pep had been there the previous night 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not actual Spain 🤣 😭😭 Dead

Shame you missed Pep, could’ve asked him what this mystery injury of Grealish’s is👀 and also whether the butt pic was indeed John Stones

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.