Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can deal with the tongue wiggle if it wasn't for the dry teeth sucking beforehand......this is why he's a little weirdo :ROFLMAO:
Controversial but I don’t mind the dry teeth thing. Shows of his nice (expensive) pearly whites 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@PunkRocker Can you please confirm the technicalities? Am i dunking my biscuit or is Mase dunking his? (I think you said you dunked yours this morning so i assumed i was dunking mine too) Either way, as long as there's a dunking, i'm happy
Well I was dunking my own biscuit this morning but I think what's his is mine so either way works 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.