Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody put in the wiki that thread 47 has All. The. TikToks. 😍πŸ₯΅πŸ˜πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😫I need a Friday night drink, youngest had an inset day and I had a day off work so we went to the Arndale to get him some clothes, completely forgot it was Black (duck me) Friday. The place was rammed, the train on the way back was rammed and I'm done in.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Me after coming back to the thread to watch all those TikToks

Great job ladies!

@jflurker93 One of my favourites video is the boxing, cocky, chewing gum, your preferred haircut. I saw someone posted one about it (sorry, I can't remember which one of you posted which tiktok), I can look for more if needed.
The interviews after the hat trick were also great!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm confused right now reading the thread but I do want Oreos πŸ˜‚
Also, your German word of the day is Keks (masc)= biscuit/cookie. My real drama in England was with the zucchinis πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Keks is also a northern word for Knickers! Maybe in the South as well I don't know.

Just adding my fave Tik tok with Mase in.πŸ’•

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been out to dinner with mr Suder and the boys and have come back to this ... bloody hell

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Evening FBC πŸ’™ What a time to come back!! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸŒŠπŸŒŠ

Had a lush day just me and the hubby - went Christmas shopping (completed it πŸ˜‰), had coffee and cake, and enjoyed all the twinkly lights. Now home and having fish & chips with kids. Might even watch a Christmas movie! πŸŽ„β€

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone have the TikTok or any video of him jumping about before kick off. The one where he is hugging the rest of the team and stuff. I think it was last season.

That is absolutely one of my faves but I can't find it anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have the TikTok or any video of him jumping about before kick off. The one where he is hugging the rest of the team and stuff. I think it was last season.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

It is ⬆ In one of the posts but not sure which one - think it’s the one that starts with his little πŸ‘ In tight leggings

He’s so god damn beautiful- how did this happen to me! I’m literally in love with him 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.