Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t have this problem if you get cleaned up with a towel/dishcloth/scrub daddy… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@jflurker93 you asked... it might have been easier to just share my TikTok account with you. 🤣

I've thoroughly enjoyed this project. 🥵
This is part 1 by the way, I can't seem to attach all the links in one post. 🤷🏻‍♀️

This first one is a bit left field but I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I can’t find it but the one where he’s sat in his England training gear, the socks are on full display and he’s got a smirk on his face 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
this is mine - I love the music with it 🥵 this was also what finally converted me and made me join in the fun here!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.