Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is literally the perfect Daddy. He looks so perfect, beautiful face, slightest of stubble, hair that is so beautiful and perfect for my hands to running through and grabbing hold of. And let's not ignore that beautiful body, perfect arse, legs that I want to be crawling between. And a cock I want to live on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
NOT a serious question....is there anything that can't be turned into a euphemism by this thread?? 🤔🤔
But yes, Mase, my tea is ready!

‘Not sexulising’ BULLSHIT!!! 🤣

Maybe if the songs they choose all the time weren't 'sexulising' we might start to believe them.

Okay I’ll get them all out before then, here’s a sneaky peak of the schedule so far 😉

View attachment 889212

Can't wait to read them ❤

Not Mason related but I’ve been investigating Ruben’s hands whilst I should be doing work… story of my life

Conclusion: Very Manly 🥵

Kai isn't...I guess the winning goal was scored by the wind or something :cautious::cautious:
If your guy needs help choosing a suit, do let me know.
I think Ruben can manage, don't know if he has an stylist or not, but I don't think we would see him in one of the mounstrosities that Carlotta loves so much.

Also, thank God that the barber's post was just a wind up! He looks great 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I won’t lie, I was getting the ick the other day after the tik tok etc.

But after today’s training photos, my love for mason is…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Evening all! I’m stuck in traffic as they’ve closed the bridge I use because of winds. Even though it’s not windy yet 🙄🙄🙄. Ordered myself an Instahoe mirror for my new dressing room whilst I should have been working as it was in Black Friday and saved over £40!!!
F6561A8A-3FCB-4D6A-8CDC-6F9F5E31CEC7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm doing the read one chapter, check Tattle, read one chapter, check Tattle,... And the chapters are short and you talk a lot so I’m not really making any progress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what I might have a go at recreating, like a part 2 with all of newer footage…

the gentle but daddy tik tok!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.