Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DA462BCC-7375-426A-B9EB-D26AD80D2A94.jpeg
On a cheeky little trip here; Mr E pointed out that if I knelt down I’d be in the perfect position To give him a blozzer 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm nervous to say this because I feel like this look won't last long. But. This is almost peak Mason again for me.

He just looks so fluffy and warm and a cheeky little tit and weird and well I could go on for days.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm nervous to say this because I feel like this look won't last long. But. This is almost peak Mason again for me.

He just looks so fluffy and warm and a cheeky little tit and weird and well I could go on for days.

His legs and the socks (the actual socks)… 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

• Heart
Reactions: 9

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've lost it. I'd started putting decorations on the tree but I've had to sit down to gaze at this.

Screenshot_20211126-164445_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

He is literally the perfect Daddy. He looks so perfect, beautiful face, slightest of stubble, hair that is so beautiful and perfect for my hands to running through and grabbing hold of. And let's not ignore that beautiful body, perfect arse, legs that I want to be crawling between. And a cock I want to live on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.