Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Friday all! Hope everyone has a lush day! It’s Mr Jones birthday today so will have to pay him some attention today 🤣
Not Mason related but I see Sasha has signed with a modelling agency. Maybe she will have the balls to leave jack now she’s a “top model”. I know I can’t talk and she’s very pretty but she’s not supermodel material like your Naomi or Kate Moss!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy Friday all! Hope everyone has a lush day! It’s Mr Jones birthday today so will have to pay him some attention today 🤣
Not Mason related but I see Sasha has signed with a modelling agency. Maybe she will have the balls to leave jack now she’s a “top model”. I know I can’t talk and she’s very pretty but she’s not supermodel material like your Naomi or Kate Moss!
Happy birthday to him ♥
Nosey mode on now 😂 which agency? I actually loved her video about modelling because of how honest she was about the whole thing. She's aware of what she can't do, which is refreshing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning! I'm working from home today after showing my face in the office yesterday (this did mean leaving the house!). Today's work agenda includes shopping the black Friday deals, but I've justified it because I worked yesterday and some of the day before. I figured out that I've done enough work this month to pay the mortgage so the tiktok teens and me need not worry about my procrastinating. Happy Fri-yay everyone! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all! Happy Friday! 💙
Going to do a bit of shopping today and it's definitely a beanie kinda day, I'm not wasting my precious time doing my hair to go outside in a gale!

In other news, I've just scalded my tuppence with a cup of tea because I dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Going to do a bit of shopping today and it's definitely a beanie kinda day, I'm not wasting my precious time doing my hair to go outside in a gale!

In other news, I've just scalded my tuppence with a cup of tea because I dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously 🙀

We will have to request mason pops over and kisses your tuppance better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’ll send mase round to kiss it better 😉 I’ll make sure he swills with antibacterial mouthwash before tho so he doesn’t get his gammy gums all over you

• Haha

Dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously’ sounds like another euphemism 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Why are you walking like that?’
‘I dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously this morning’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Why are you walking like that?’
‘I dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously this morning’ 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, but what does it mean?

You rode cock too hard?
You masturbated too hard?
You scrubbed too hard?

• Haha
Yeah, but what does it mean?

You rode cock too hard?
You masturbated too hard?
You scrubbed too hard?

Actually crying laughing at this! Hope your tea was in your Mason mug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.