Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙

Hope you’re okay smca; always here 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m laughing that I’ve just noticed one of Daddy’s instahoes uploaded a photo of her in one of them headbands today 😂😂😂

She must have inspired him!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, I didn't confess my love for Daddy at dinner tonight 😅

I don't mind the headband. I think he could go full braids or wear pigtails and I'd still find a way to overlook the shithousery. I'm in too deep and I don't even care 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, I didn't confess my love for Daddy at dinner tonight 😅

I don't mind the headband. I think he could go full braids or wear pigtails and I'd still find a way to overlook the shithousery. I'm in too deep and I don't even care 😂
The fact that I still find the look with the hair clasps stupidly attractive makes me think I’ll accept anything from him :unsure:

DD4F2DE8-5333-454B-A9AE-49D94BE6053E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙

• Heart
Morning everyone! Thank god it’s duck me Friday!! @Smca53 We all love you lots and if you need to chat you know exactly where we are!
I’ve managed to do the amazing achievement this morning of burning myself on my hair straighteners! Then my kid tells me he is going on a school trip today so needs a packed lunch done 😳

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning everyone! So glad it's Friday!!

Morning everyone! Thank god it’s duck me Friday!! @Smca53 We all love you lots and if you need to chat you know exactly where we are!
I’ve managed to do the amazing achievement this morning of burning myself on my hair straighteners! Then my kid tells me he is going on a school trip today so needs a packed lunch done 😳
Hope the burn is not too bad!!

@kria and @Geraldine.20.jobs are you (and little G) feeling any better??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy duck me friday! I have a cheeky bonus day off today & naturally I was up with the lark at 5am 🤦🏽‍♀️

@Smca53 sending lots of love your way!

I’ve read the 8 pages I had to catch up on…. Basically lots of gravy chat & a headband. I’m not mad at the headband if it’s keeping those precious ears toasty. And the gravy situ, yes to gravy at kfc, yes to gravy on a roast (is this even up for debate 🤷🏻‍♀️) and yes to gravy with chips. I’m a southerner but I have the northern love for gravy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all.
Well I've been awake since 4am so today is going to be fun. 😫
Off for mooch round M&S and IKEA then finishing off the Christmas tree. I actually put the tree up yesterday but then couldn't be bothered so the decorations are still in the box next to the tree.

Happy Friday you gorgeous bunch.

• Heart
Morning all! Happy Friday! @Smca53 i was asleep for hugs last night but love you loads and here’s a morning hug…

I’m still feeling disgusting but my voice is back so I can at least yell at my kids again, i have missed that! 🤣🤣🤣

On a more positive note, I had a dream that I bumped into Mase while we were both running a marathon and we fell in love and then we went to a chicken farm to buy chickens to keep in the garden. 🤣🤣🤣

Have a great day everyone xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
morning all!!! hope everyone has a nice day 💜 and we can see mason's hair before he chooses to be a virgin version of jack grealish

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t see the tiktoks anymore so don’t know if this has been shared already but thought some of you might like this…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Has Jack never seen himself in the mirror or a photo of himself.

If anyone needs some new clothes its Jack.

• Haha
I can’t see the tiktoks anymore so don’t know if this has been shared already but thought some of you might like this…
THEY DON'T CHOOSE HUNGER GAMES?? good taste died 5 years ago

Has Jack never seen himself in the mirror or a photo of himself.

If anyone needs some new clothes its Jack.
speaking of good taste DEAD....... jack not only dresses ugly, he does not have COHERENCE,he does not know how to realize what looks good and what looks bad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Upset at little Phil being in front of my Jadon 😢
Also upset at my dreams because why do I need to dream about my boyfriend? I want my imaginary boyfriends in my dreams 🙄
I do think there were mentions of the FBC though. So it wasn't all bad.

Let's hope everyone has a good Friday. I'm going to see an appartment I really like. So hopefully, it looks the same as in the photos 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up… I’ve decided that the instahoe Dubai lifestyle is not my bag after all… I’m too much of an elder

@smca sending love ❤

I like cheese and gravy on my chips and I’m not even ashamed to admit it!

Also I’m LOVING these footballer glow ups! Especially beach bum Mason with his long hair 👌🏼 Possibly the only version of grandad who would get it though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.