Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Punkie, by scalding your tuppance with a biscuit do you mean it dropped onto your crotch or you splashed the tea out of the mug? πŸ˜‚

I’m still half asleep and the words tuppance and biscuit seem very odd to be in the same sentence together. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Punkie, by scalding your tuppance with a biscuit do you mean it dropped onto your crotch or you splashed the tea out of the mug? πŸ˜‚

I’m still half asleep and the words tuppance and biscuit seem very odd to be in the same sentence together. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
I splashed the tea out of the mug 🀣 and then the shock of the splash caused me to jolt and splash more!
Let's not start rumours about tuppences and biscuits! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's so weird πŸ˜‚ 20 layers playing during the summer during a heatwave and now this πŸ™ˆ
We might get snow here today ❄❄
Ooh snow is exciting!

I’m about an hour and a half away from where Mase is and it is bloody freezing here. What is he thinking? Have Chelsea banned coats or something? Where’s the Smurf hat gone?

I have so many questions Mason!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Being in love must be keeping him warm, nothing else makes sense.
Shedding his clothes because of the instahoes 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait for some vigorous biscuit dunking πŸ˜‚

I’m 207 rosΓ©s in and admiring a silver fox in a nice white linen shirt

It’s 26 degrees and I’m sweating like the FBC inside masons sex dungeon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m trying to decide how whar schedule to put these xmas fics up as, every other day? Do you wanna read them all before xmas or a couple between xmas and new year I really can’t decide 🀯🀯🀯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m trying to decide how whar schedule to put these xmas fics up as, every other day? Do you wanna read them all before xmas or a couple between xmas and new year I really can’t decide 🀯🀯🀯
I’d say every other day and all before Xmas, we can re-read them repeatedly between Xmas and new year 🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.