Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yours was so fast! My last one took like 6 weeks. I think it all depends on which tops you order as my Chelsea one took about 4 weeks abs the Newcastle one took so much longer!

i ordered for my kids...2 PSG, 1Tottenham 🙄...I think they are sitting on a boat in a port on west coast. No shipping updates in 2 weeks 😩

Oh God this makes me so nervous. 😫
and yes. I'm scared he's done something crazy 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I wonder what my dad would say if I walked around the house in a £10 chelsea shirt with Mason’s name on 🤔
I’ve ordered an england top for my LO. His dad and grandad are Irish and Scottish. Gonna go down like a leaded balloon. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i ordered for my kids...2 PSG, 1Tottenham 🙄...I think they are sitting on a boat in a port on west coast. No shipping updates in 2 weeks 😩

and yes. I'm scared he's done something crazy 😳
Yeah mine was the same but Royal Mail Will text you when it gets to the uk!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surprised you didn't get your husband's shirt! That one would get a great reaction 🤗
I’d be homeless!
I’ve always wanted to go to Rosso for my birthday meal but he refuses to go just because it’s Rio’s 🙈
He doesn’t like me or my mum wearing red either, I mean I put my foot down with that because I suit it but still he’s so petty.

I’ve ordered a skirt for the works party so I guess I’ve done something productive, just need some new heels now 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohh I could get one for each of my top 5, England versions for the non Utd players! Reckon I could get away with a West Ham one though, as my Dad used to buy me one every year as a child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right, I weighed myself this morning as I’ve been trying to be good and I’ve lost 5 pounds.

Got my little m&s microwave meal with me but everyone’s ordering mcdonald’s as it’s payday 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I worked in an office a few years ago I used to have a picture of Eric on my desk instead of my ex husband.😂
🤣😂 Eric is a god! Mad as a box of frogs but a genius

Right, I weighed myself this morning as I’ve been trying to be good and I’ve lost 5 pounds.

Got my little m&s microwave meal with me but everyone’s ordering mcdonald’s as it’s payday 🥵

Stick with m&s, McDonald’s is toxic rubbish 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear to God if he's gone short again, I'm going to flip 😤 I've realised that I liked the Daddy cut at the time but I've seen the error of my ways now it's longer again. Why can't he see this too?! He has eyes and mirrors doesn't he?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.