Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stood there on Christmas Day reading out your ‘Top 5 shaggable footballers’ list. ‘These five men gave us the summer of our lives, the temperature was hot but my days had never been wetter. Thankyou fuckable five for brightening up my year, I will be forever thankful for the memories and thirst you all gave me’ 😂😂😂😂 Think Mr E would probably shoot me 😂
My number 1 is Kai. My family would give me a standing ovation 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep ordered the little lad the away jersey and England top now as well. Saving me a fortune. Loving the idea of him looking like a bumblebee in the away shirt. 😂😭
Would you be so kind to share the link again please. X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy Thursday FBC! (Do we have a name for Thursday that’s slipping my mind?)

@Geraldine.20.jobs Hope you and little G are feeling better soon ❤ Sending love to you both xx

@kria you were in my dream last night, you were dating Mason which I found out when you kissed him in front of me 😩 which happened seconds after I’d been admiring his huge socks under his shorts. I don’t want to say that I hated you, but………

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Stood there on Christmas Day reading out your ‘Top 5 shaggable footballers’ list. ‘These five men gave us the summer of our lives, the temperature was hot but my days had never been wetter. Thankyou fuckable five for brightening up my year, I will be forever thankful for the memories and thirst you all gave me’ 😂😂😂😂 Think Mr E would probably shoot me 😂
This is brilliant😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy Thursday FBC! (Do we have a name for Thursday that’s slipping my mind?)

@Geraldine.20.jobs Hope you and little G are feeling better soon ❤ Sending love to you both xx

@kria you were in my dream last night, you were dating Mason which I found out when you kissed him in front of me 😩 which happened seconds after I’d been admiring his huge socks under his shorts. I don’t want to say that I hated you, but………
Well I’ve been trying to keep it secret from you all but I guess the secret is out now… sorry everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I’ve been trying to keep it secret from you all but I guess the secret is out now… sorry everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I left an annoyed message for you like “why didn’t you spill to the rest of us, why did you keep it a secret” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep ordered the little lad the away jersey and England top now as well. Saving me a fortune. Loving the idea of him looking like a bumblebee in the away shirt. 😂😭
I’ve been trying to order a load of stuff but my bank won’t allow it, saying they won’t verify the payment. They seem to think it’s dodgy! 🤣 Pricks! How long did they take to come? Am I too late for Xmas now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
1637852231779.gif

I left an annoyed message for you like “why didn’t you spill to the rest of us, why did you keep it a secret” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mase asked me not to tell anyone! 🤣 So did we look good together? Were we in love? I have so many questions 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been trying to order a load of stuff but my bank won’t allow it, saying they won’t verify the payment. Pricks! How long did they take to come? Am I too late for Xmas now?
I ordered on 18th of October and came today. That was standard shipping. There is a fast shipping so might get it for Xmas.

• Heart
I wonder what my dad would say if I walked around the house in a £10 chelsea shirt with Mason’s name on 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have this problem too! & you can’t complete the swipey thing 😭 it’s been like it for weeks! I have to go on to my laptop in the evenings and catch up on the tiktoks
It’s so annoying, especially as you can’t swipe like you say! I got a new phone so I wonder if it’s anything to do with that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.