Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drip comments 🤢however if you want some proper ick watch the Garms Dealer on C4 from last night with JG, it was ick central and just so cringe.

Hahah! I’ve had that too, I didn’t have my ID and I wasn’t allowed to buy it. I felt so embarrassed 🙈
I got asked for ID for a red bull a couple of weeks ago… I’ll be 36 in 3 weeks times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My MIL makes us go around the table every year and say what we are thankful for. You think it will be frowned upon if I say Mason Tony Mount 😍
You should always be thankful for Mason! I’m sure your family will understand 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My MIL makes us go around the table every year and say what we are thankful for. You think it will be frowned upon if I say Mason Tony Mount 😍
Print off the list and read it out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last night the hubs made a comment about "maybe your next husband will be better at that" and I said, oh, he's gonna be better at a lot of things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Supposed to be on A/L tomorrow but like a hard working employee I am I’ve said I will work the morning and I’m being sent to Manchester to Head Office for something. So decided to drag the OH along and we’ll make a weekend of it and go and see family (that I uninvited from my Covid wedding)

And have realised that I will be in the same location as both my MrRs this weekend 😉 result!
Well what a coincidence… 😉

Last night the hubs made a comment about "maybe your next husband will be better at that" and I said, oh, he's gonna be better at a lot of things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just spent an hour of my work time online shopping.
Supposed to be looking for a party dress but ended up buying gym leggings, a concealer and 2 new beanie hats.
Daddy is such an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like I'm missing a key piece of information. Who's Adam? What happened? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stood there on Christmas Day reading out your ‘Top 5 shaggable footballers’ list. ‘These five men gave us the summer of our lives, the temperature was hot but my days had never been wetter. Thankyou fuckable five for brightening up my year, I will be forever thankful for the memories and thirst you all gave me’ 😂😂😂😂 Think Mr E would probably shoot me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stood there on Christmas Day reading out your ‘Top 5 shaggable footballers’ list. ‘These five men gave us the summer of our lives, the temperature was hot but my days had never been wetter. Thankyou fuckable five for brightening up my year, I will be forever thankful for the memories and thirst you all gave me’ 😂😂😂😂 Think Mr E would probably shoot me 😂
HOWLING! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.