Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll be dating me once I’ve thrown my tampon at Spicy on Sunday confirming my mobile number and telling him to pass it to Daddy! 🥰
I can’t wait to see the clips of Deccers getting a tampon to the back of the head 🤣

But also

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not CCS, but equally bad. Pulisic stopped by fans while in traffic :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
OH just texted me on my way from work to say him and the LO bought the dog a winter jumper. This is the picture I got. He looks done with his life 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
He looks like CCS just asked him for a selfie for the 50th time in a week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maseeeeee what have you done, are we actually going to find out tonight? If he has shaven it off I’ll unfollow him on all social media

Omg what if he has bleached it

So many things going through my head about a hair cut this man really has me wrapped round his finger

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mason back on the insta girls with Maria and Danielle likes, but I swear someone clarified he was dating the french girl because he went to Paris when she wasn’t there. Cmon someone clarify who he dating. 😛😛

He looked at the name, knows we call him that and decided to go with it. I won't accept any other explanation as why he chose to wear such horrid outfit.

Not CCS, but equally bad. Pulisic stopped by fans while in traffic :mad::mad::mad:
People need to stop!! This is proper dangerous. There is no way I would stop for these weirdos!

He gone blonde or got extensions hasn’t he 😭😭😭😭
It does look a bit lighter.... Trout ffs, we told you to stop doing things like this

• Haha
Someone go and find mason it will be quicker than waiting for the new hair style to be posted on social media

Went to the shop this morning? Mason why weren’t you training dude

• Haha
7pm reveal I’m thinking. Got to get the peak engagement time!! As long as he hasn’t got Mia shaved into the side of his head I think we will be ok 🤣

• Haha
1637863310290.png

This was just posted on the wags thread.

Don't know who she is, don't really care, but he looks as if he was painting the house with those clothes before going out.
He looks handsome but c'mon he really needs to ditch Carlotta and Nathan and get a proper stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.