Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sad thing is they’re just using their kids they don’t actually care about the repercussions! The kid that did it at Tottenham got the shirt taken off him and had to be interviewed by the police after!! Half the time these kids don’t get to keep the stuff as they class it as stealing etc!Next time just take a sign and hope for a bit of luck like any normal person. Also it’s so dangerous anyway to just throw your kid on to the pitch to be chased after be security. Nahhh weirdos these parents
I'm players would be nice enough to give a kid a shirt, no need to be shoving your kids on the pitch to get something you only want to sell on Ebay.

Reactions: 8
I'm players would be nice enough to give a kid a shirt, no need to be shoving your kids on the pitch to get something you only want to sell on Ebay.
Exactly! End of most matches players will give shirts out to fans in the stands! Just got to get their attention and hope for the best. Just look like a twit throwing your kid on the pitch for a shirt, it’s all about the parents the kid probably doesn’t care that much but is doing it cause they’re told to. If an adult runs on the pitch it’s a 3 year stadium ban, there’s no repercussion when a kid does it, so the parent responsible gets away with it. The adult in charge of the throwing the child on the pitch should face a ban for doing it in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ The child is just an innocent pawn in their game

Reactions: 10
Exactly! End of lost matches players will give shirts out to fans in the stands! Just got to get their attention and hope for the best. Just look like a twit throwing your kid on the pitch for a shirt, it’s all about the parents the kid probably doesn’t care that much but is doing it cause they’re told to. If an adult runs on the pitch it’s a 3 year stadium ban, there’s no repercussion when a kid does it, so the parent responsible gets away with it. The adult in charge of the throwing the child on the pitch should face a ban for doing it in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ The child is just an innocent pawn in their game
I agree.

Ban the adults responsible. At least it spare the kid future humiliation.

Reactions: 9
I’ve spent today surrounded by instahoes and men with wash bags 😂 and I’m not even sorry… I’m still confused about what day or time it is also! But never mind… I’m getting laid! (Have to keep reminding myself of that one 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
After dry Wednesday (for me), we get haircut Thursday. Nah, Mase. Not in the same week your team will destroy mine. Our relationship is not that strong 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! End of most matches players will give shirts out to fans in the stands! Just got to get their attention and hope for the best. Just look like a twit throwing your kid on the pitch for a shirt, it’s all about the parents the kid probably doesn’t care that much but is doing it cause they’re told to. If an adult runs on the pitch it’s a 3 year stadium ban, there’s no repercussion when a kid does it, so the parent responsible gets away with it. The adult in charge of the throwing the child on the pitch should face a ban for doing it in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ The child is just an innocent pawn in their game
Totally agree, it's the parents fault. Because it's either them encouraging them to do it or not looking after them. There is no way I would let my kid do that.

I saw a video a couple of months ago where a kid was able to run into the pitch and the mom when after him, and brought him back. And that's what parents should do!

He’s been to Sweeney Todd’s 😩😩
View attachment 886907

I just hope it's not too bad 🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh and Happy Thanksgiving bestie…

Next time we go to an England match I’m sending all three of mine on to ask Mase if he’ll be their new dad!
Thank you! I will probably be in a turkey coma later. Hope I don't miss too much 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I sincerely hope Debs is washing that beanie regularly!
I've never in my life have i been so jealous of a hat.... its there for the good times (thirst pics) and the bad (sweeny todd visits).... oh to be that beanie and be that close to his head and smell his hair........ think I have to excuse myself out of the office for a moment......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s awful if he was suffering for months. Why didn’t he have them pulled sooner? Bless him
Yes and I could have seen him 🥲🥲🥲

Afternoon all! Hope everyone is ok ❤ I also hope mason hasn’t been skinned by the barber!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.