Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A photographer carlotta bought a ring for 😴
It’s all giving me the ick.

I can’t be arsed with the teens saying he’s got drip either, come on now let’s be real. If a guy tried turning up wearing that last outfit from the tik tok to take me out, I’d be shutting the door in his face 🙈
The drip comments 🤢however if you want some proper ick watch the Garms Dealer on C4 from last night with JG, it was ick central and just so cringe.
🤣🤣🤣🤣Must be a Sainsburys thing, I was carded a few weeks ago but didn't have ID on me, I said I was flattered but even on a good day I wouldn't pass for being underage but he wasn't having it.🤪 Then as I was walking through the car park I saw one of our Uni student placements asked if she had ID, got some cash and she went in for me, the shame.😂
Hahah! I’ve had that too, I didn’t have my ID and I wasn’t allowed to buy it. I felt so embarrassed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The drip comments 🤢however if you want some proper ick watch the Garms Dealer on C4 from last night with JG, it was ick central and just so cringe.

Hahah! I’ve had that too, I didn’t have my ID and I wasn’t allowed to buy it. I felt so embarrassed 🙈
I know! It was awful. And that disgusting ASDA bucket hat costing nearly 400 pounds....
When I was younger and stupid, I bought one that was much nicer than that atrocity for 10 euros!

I can admire he’s cute but I can’t and won’t actually hop on board! That’s why I’m happy just standing here minding my own business 😂

No nope I prefer my boys ☺ Happy to just look
You need to go to JG's thread, this morning they were posting quite a lot of Stones. The one from when he was a teen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He also had a glow up like Spicy

What an absolute beaut ❤🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know! It was awful. And that disgusting ASDA bucket hat costing nearly 400 pounds....
When I was younger and stupid, I bought one that was much nicer than that atrocity for 10 euros!
It was one of the worst things I’ve watched, but I couldn’t help watching! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why is this happening to me? I’m being deprived of tiktoks! 😩😩😩
5436879B-4ECC-40CF-811A-EABDFB085E47.png

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What an absolute beaut ❤🥵

You need to go to JG's thread, this morning they were posting quite a lot of Stones. The one from when he was a teen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He also had a glow up like Spicy

I’m sticking to the pics I have of stonsey now he’s all man- and what a man he is🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Supposed to be on A/L tomorrow but like a hard working employee I am I’ve said I will work the morning and I’m being sent to Manchester to Head Office for something. So decided to drag the OH along and we’ll make a weekend of it and go and see family (that I uninvited from my Covid wedding)

And have realised that I will be in the same location as both my MrRs this weekend 😉 result!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.