Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
Evening FBC 💙 What a time to come back!! 🥵🥵🌊🌊

Had a lush day just me and the hubby - went Christmas shopping (completed it 😉), had coffee and cake, and enjoyed all the twinkly lights. Now home and having fish & chips with kids. Might even watch a Christmas movie! 🎄❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
I can’t wait for some vigorous biscuit dunking 😂

I’m 207 rosés in and admiring a silver fox in a nice white linen shirt

It’s 26 degrees and I’m sweating like the FBC inside masons sex dungeon

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I sincerely hope Debs is washing that beanie regularly!
I've never in my life have i been so jealous of a hat.... its there for the good times (thirst pics) and the bad (sweeny todd visits).... oh to be that beanie and be that close to his head and smell his hair........ think I have to excuse myself out of the office for a moment......

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
OH just texted me on my way from work to say him and the LO bought the dog a winter jumper. This is the picture I got. He looks done with his life 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
He looks like CCS just asked him for a selfie for the 50th time in a week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I only get KFC for the gravy. They sent me beans once by accident and i had a diva moment and refused to eat the whole thing #gravyislife
That is the correct response! That’s exactly what happened to me and it started the whole gravy v beans saga god knows how many threads ago! 🤣
Mr P has had to close the car window when I've shouted at the drive thru that they're a shambles when they've got no gravy 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Mason back on the insta girls with Maria and Danielle likes, but I swear someone clarified he was dating the french girl because he went to Paris when she wasn’t there. Cmon someone clarify who he dating. 😛😛

• Haha

SmoochL

Chatty Member
Yeah, and who will be choosing the bloody suit? 🙈
It won't even be the right size. I'm not ready for this.

I'm not so sure that he'll wear a suit. He'll show up in a tacky velvet tracksuit with glitter and blonde hair. But I still would!

• Haha
Happy fuck me friday! I have a cheeky bonus day off today & naturally I was up with the lark at 5am 🤦🏽‍♀️

@Smca53 sending lots of love your way!

I’ve read the 8 pages I had to catch up on…. Basically lots of gravy chat & a headband. I’m not mad at the headband if it’s keeping those precious ears toasty. And the gravy situ, yes to gravy at kfc, yes to gravy on a roast (is this even up for debate 🤷🏻‍♀️) and yes to gravy with chips. I’m a southerner but I have the northern love for gravy!

• Heart
  • Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I know I sound like a miserable cow but why are people allowing/encouraging their kids to do stuff like this? It’s the same when they run on and ask players for shirts, I get the players don’t want to say no to kids but all the while they keep giving them to them and hugging them etc they’re just encouraging more kids to do it. It’s all the time lately, they’ll have crowds of them running on their soon…

sad thing is they’re just using their kids they don’t actually care about the repercussions! The kid that did it at Tottenham got the shirt taken off him and had to be interviewed by the police after!! Half the time these kids don’t get to keep the stuff as they class it as stealing etc!Next time just take a sign and hope for a bit of luck like any normal person. Also it’s so dangerous anyway to just throw your kid on to the pitch to be chased after be security. Nahhh weirdos these parents

• Angry

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Just catching up… I’ve decided that the instahoe Dubai lifestyle is not my bag after all… I’m too much of an elder

@smca sending love ❤

I like cheese and gravy on my chips and I’m not even ashamed to admit it!

Also I’m LOVING these footballer glow ups! Especially beach bum Mason with his long hair 👌🏼 Possibly the only version of grandad who would get it though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart