Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
I was gonna say I live on ASOS but my new outfit I ordered for the football on sunday apparently isn’t coming until monday because of the stupid black friday delivery delays 😑

How is Spicy supposed to notice me if I’m not wearing my new beanie hat 😢
ASOS are pissing me off with their delivery lately

• Sad
Reactions: 2

missraerae8

I am not one to make comments here I am just guilty of lurking at multiple threads for gossip so hi everyone🙈 just here to ask [sorry in advance as I know she is irrelevant now] but is Jenny from the block a scouse? if she is she served me and my boyfriend in selfridges yesterday. rather pointless information but I was looking at her thinking I know her awks😂if its her for a insta hoe she’s very shy. Anyhow her name tag did say Jennifer so I wanted to confirm as you lot know everything😂 plus I can’t check her Instagram because she is private now

Reactions: 1

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
what did mason do to his hair ??? the truth only differentiates two haircuts: the one direction cut and the phil foden cut

kria

VIP Member
I have this problem too! & you can’t complete the swipey thing 😭 it’s been like it for weeks! I have to go on to my laptop in the evenings and catch up on the tiktoks
It’s so annoying, especially as you can’t swipe like you say! I got a new phone so I wonder if it’s anything to do with that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

amzi

VIP Member
Someone tell me, are those training photos from today? Because the barbers said he went there this morning I’m confused

Edaz17

Mason back on the insta girls with Maria and Danielle likes, but I swear someone clarified he was dating the french girl because he went to Paris when she wasn’t there. Cmon someone clarify who he dating. 😛😛
He havent chosen yet... to be honest this all thing is getting very disppointing

amzi

VIP Member
Girls…is his hair slick back in that video when he turns round not facing the camera it looks slick back