Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Morning all, happy Thursday! One more day and then it's my weekend 🙌

Must have had a rough night's sleep as I've woken up with hair like Lady Sovereign 😂 it's -1 here so it's a sofa pet day for me. If anyone knows any naff Christmas films for me to put on while I pretend to work, let me know 👍🏻

Also you'd think he'd have learnt by now but apparently Mr P still thinks I can sink lower!
Mr P - Ooh Mason's only got a new TikTok!
Me - Is he wearing a green jumper?
Mr P - Yes
Me - I've seen it
Mr P - Jesus Christ, you need to get a life!
Me - I need to get a better life. I like the first 2 outfits, the last one is shit.
Mr P - I don't care.

Rude!

1637610515450.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Righty, I’m off to bed have a 4 hour drive to do bright and early! Just wanna say I think all you ladies are top huns 😘❤

• Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
@laylavd

Bring them on. This fingering scene is proving elusive.

His nimble thumb found her clit, teasing it with languid strokes, as he slid another finger into her. He held her close with his other arm, his lips caressing the delicate skin of her neck. “I’ve got you.” He whispered, telling her to let go.

Cassie felt weightless as her boyfriend’s talented fingers teased her, leading her to the kind of pleasure only he could supply. She was safe in his arms, able to free herself so could enjoy the sweet bliss that coursed through her body.
Reposting them in this new thread because why not.
Screenshot_20210823-165009_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210906-151651_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-102133_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Also, just wanted to say because I know you guys will understand… how unbelievably soul destroyingly disappointing is it when you get home in the dark and the cold, after long day at work and your partner/husband etc. walks in and you suddenly remember you’re not married to mason 🙄

literally me….

• Haha
  • Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Thank for the thread and great recap @Chani10 :love:

To share my thoughts on the new photos (I was going to say ‘put in my tuppence worth’ but @PunkRocker has changed the meaning of that word) I enjoy the teal a lot, the jeans are fine as long as the crossing lanes aren’t also on the front, and the ugly outfit with photos all over it as me convinced that Carlotta fancies him and is trying to repel other women

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenL

VIP Member
Morning FBC! Happy Thursday everyone, hoping for a drama free day and that all of you feel ok ❤

Oh to be Ziyech

And Mase's smile 🥰🥰

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
@laylavd

Bring them on. This fingering scene is proving elusive.

His nimble thumb found her clit, teasing it with languid strokes, as he slid another finger into her. He held her close with his other arm, his lips caressing the delicate skin of her neck. “I’ve got you.” He whispered, telling her to let go.

Cassie felt weightless as her boyfriend’s talented fingers teased her, leading her to the kind of pleasure only he could supply. She was safe in his arms, able to free herself so could enjoy the sweet bliss that coursed through her body.
I give you ✨ wet ✨ fingers

341DC086-14F6-401E-9DD4-1AB543730368.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
Thank you all of you 💙 💙

I’ve just realised how terrible an advert it is if you’re a barber and your client wears a beanie when they leave😅

• Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
Print off the list and read it out 🤣
Stood there on Christmas Day reading out your ‘Top 5 shaggable footballers’ list. ‘These five men gave us the summer of our lives, the temperature was hot but my days had never been wetter. Thankyou fuckable five for brightening up my year, I will be forever thankful for the memories and thirst you all gave me’ 😂😂😂😂 Think Mr E would probably shoot me 😂

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
‘Why are you walking like that?’
‘I dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously this morning’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙
Babe, there's a point in your life where you discover that you are the strongest one and stronger than you ever gave yourself credit.

You dont need people who wouldnt give you the same love you give. ❤❤

• Heart

Eden246

VIP Member
DA462BCC-7375-426A-B9EB-D26AD80D2A94.jpeg
On a cheeky little trip here; Mr E pointed out that if I knelt down I’d be in the perfect position To give him a blozzer 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Off to sleep. Can Mr international stay in Surrey so we don’t have to deal with the stupidity over next few days. 😂

• Haha

irishgal2013

VIP Member
View attachment 887468

This was just posted on the wags thread.

Don't know who she is, don't really care, but he looks as if he was painting the house with those clothes before going out.
He looks handsome but c'mon he really needs to ditch Carlotta and Nathan and get a proper stylist.
Good old Lizzie cundy. Ex wife of Jason cundy ex chelsea. She clinged onto that name more than Jack on the door in titanic.

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Also what is with guys, literally just put on my Insta that I was in Manchester and someone I got with like 10 years ago has slid into my DMs within 5 minutes of posting 😳
Does he not know I have a Mr R (x2)

• Haha
  • Wow

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Evening all! I’m stuck in traffic as they’ve closed the bridge I use because of winds. Even though it’s not windy yet 🙄🙄🙄. Ordered myself an Instahoe mirror for my new dressing room whilst I should have been working as it was in Black Friday and saved over £40!!!
F6561A8A-3FCB-4D6A-8CDC-6F9F5E31CEC7.jpeg

• Heart