Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylavd

VIP Member
Having studied it in detail, I also think the pic of Mason and Tink is old. The hair on the side of Mason's head is too short, unless he has had another bloody haircut today since training.

I'll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Dying at all the potential haircut pictures and he literally just had some guy give it a lick of water and some mousse. Ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha

izzy93

Gut feeling.. he’ll go blonde maybe a buzz cut maybe same length as now and I think it’ll suit him - he’s tanned all year long and that sounds cheesy but I think it will highlight his brown eyes .. I’m actually quite positive about it ☺

• Wow
  • Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
I've lost it. I'd started putting decorations on the tree but I've had to sit down to gaze at this.

Screenshot_20211126-164445_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

GGina

VIP Member
Had a nosy back at the old wags threads and there used to be actual juicy gossip on there 🤯

Also dying at this 🤣

DBE83DE9-D501-4510-AD2D-76993F286A49.jpeg

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Well, I thought I looked cute today but apparently I look like someone who steals at Aldi 😂 I was asked to show what was on my backpack, wtf?
I just wanted donuts 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Why are they even dragging this out 😂 bloody hair reveal? Hun just post the picture and move on! Stop clout chasing over a few hairs you’ve trimmed… he’ll be selling the hair sweepings from his salon floor next

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I wonder what my dad would say if I walked around the house in a £10 chelsea shirt with Mason’s name on 🤔

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm nervous to say this because I feel like this look won't last long. But. This is almost peak Mason again for me.

He just looks so fluffy and warm and a cheeky little shit and weird and well I could go on for days.

He is literally the perfect Daddy. He looks so perfect, beautiful face, slightest of stubble, hair that is so beautiful and perfect for my hands to running through and grabbing hold of. And let's not ignore that beautiful body, perfect arse, legs that I want to be crawling between. And a cock I want to live on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Suder34

VIP Member
I mean honestly how did this happen to me- I innocently stumbled upon this thread on like #2 And though he was cute but now I’ve been sucked in and I literally would do anything for a man I’ve never met nor will I and that is 12 years younger than me ( just call me a cougar) and I think of all the things I could teach him! 🤣🥵
Good job Mr S. just goes along with my obsessions 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
There's a part of me that thinks he's not that stupid to do anything drastic, then another part of me remembers the clothes in yesterday's TikTok....

• Haha
Reactions: 13