Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User name taken

VIP Member
I'm confused right now reading the thread but I do want Oreos 😂
Also, your German word of the day is Keks (masc)= biscuit/cookie. My real drama in England was with the zucchinis 🤦‍♀️
😂😂😂😂Keks is also a northern word for Knickers! Maybe in the South as well I don't know.

Just adding my fave Tik tok with Mase in.💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Me after realising that picture of mase is probably the haircut they were banging on about..
E4DCA68D-5088-4892-97AC-C9E86B89BEE5.jpeg

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
I'm slightly scared of the Scots we are seeing on our way to the stadium 🙈😂 Lively bunch...

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Yeah, but what does it mean?

You rode cock too hard?
You masturbated too hard?
You scrubbed too hard?

Morning all! Happy Friday! 💙
Going to do a bit of shopping today and it's definitely a beanie kinda day, I'm not wasting my precious time doing my hair to go outside in a gale!

In other news, I've just scalded my tuppence with a cup of tea because I dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously 🙀

Actually crying laughing at this! Hope your tea was in your Mason mug 😂

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Ok, since no one is doing it, I'll open a new thread 😂 😂
At least help me find the title or something. And do you want a poll? Maybe about what we think the new hairstyle is going to be? :unsure:
Daddy's hair threat gave us all a scare and Punky's vigorous biscuit dunking was more than she could bear

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Morning all! Happy Friday! 💙
Going to do a bit of shopping today and it's definitely a beanie kinda day, I'm not wasting my precious time doing my hair to go outside in a gale!

In other news, I've just scalded my tuppence with a cup of tea because I dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously 🙀

Dunked my biscuit a bit too vigorously’ sounds like another euphemism 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

jdub

Chatty Member
Well, I didn't confess my love for Daddy at dinner tonight 😅

I don't mind the headband. I think he could go full braids or wear pigtails and I'd still find a way to overlook the shithousery. I'm in too deep and I don't even care 😂

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Well Hello all! It’s been a looooooooong day!
2 things, firstly, it’s much colder up north!!! 🥶 and secondly does Mase get a plus one?!?!

• Haha
Morning!

hope we’re all ok. @Geraldine.20.jobs sending love to you & the little!!

it’s bloody freezing, noodle will be wearing 50,000 layers I’m sure. It’s a lot more tranquil in here this morning, more than yesterday morning. What a bloody morning/afternoon/evening/day. I missed the butternips thing, they are definitely lurking on the regular! Say hi to mase for us 👀

it’s my Friday today & my brain has already packed its bags and has its feet up I think!

• Heart