Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
I call the spot on top of Christian 😉
Oh and Happy Thanksgiving bestie…

I mean, it's literally using your kids to do something you can't do. I wouldn't be too happy if my brother did that with my little nephew. Or if my parents had used me for that. Imagine seeing all those videos and photos as an adult. How embarrassing.
Next time we go to an England match I’m sending all three of mine on to ask Mase if he’ll be their new dad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Chani10

VIP Member
Morning everyone!! Busy day for me today. And I'll be carrying a big overnight backpag all day, looking like I'm going on a school trip à la Tink 😂
I hope it’s a good day for everyone ♥

• Heart
  • Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Morning all.
Well I've been awake since 4am so today is going to be fun. 😫
Off for mooch round M&S and IKEA then finishing off the Christmas tree. I actually put the tree up yesterday but then couldn't be bothered so the decorations are still in the box next to the tree.

Happy Friday you gorgeous bunch.

• Heart

kria

VIP Member
He's so weird 😂 20 layers playing during the summer during a heatwave and now this 🙈
We might get snow here today ❄❄
Ooh snow is exciting!

I’m about an hour and a half away from where Mase is and it is bloody freezing here. What is he thinking? Have Chelsea banned coats or something? Where’s the Smurf hat gone?

I have so many questions Mason!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

kria

VIP Member
Also as fbi I officially applied for a restraining order on behalf of mason and chilly for NPB. She 100% reading on here as she following anyone they are linked with. Restraining order on the way fake steak.
Maybe we need a restraining order too? 🤣

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙

• Heart

GGina

VIP Member
My theory is that he's letting his hair grow. I have seen many women who had very short hair had to get small haircuts while trying to grow the hair so it looks as even as possible.
Not sure how I feel about it.
Return of the Mowgli? 😬

Yeah didn’t he say something about it’s going to take a while?

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I'm not sure who I'm more jealous of, I'm becoming a fan of Ziyech. He is a good looking boy.
I'm conflicted as he is probably keeping Mason out of the team at the moment.
Something about him scares me a bit.

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Morning everyone! Thank god it’s Fuck me Friday!! @Smca53 We all love you lots and if you need to chat you know exactly where we are!
I’ve managed to do the amazing achievement this morning of burning myself on my hair straighteners! Then my kid tells me he is going on a school trip today so needs a packed lunch done 😳

• Heart
  • Sad

jflurker93

VIP Member
Why are they even dragging this out 😂 bloody hair reveal? Hun just post the picture and move on! Stop clout chasing over a few hairs you’ve trimmed… he’ll be selling the hair sweepings from his salon floor next
I’m sat laughing to myself and my friend has just said ‘are you laughing at that group again’ 😅 yes, yes i am.

It’s funny how the barber thinks he’s the next toni & guy when the majority of his following is just masons fan girl accounts that will never have an appointment with him…

• Haha